"Ah! Under Pressure. Wait a moment." The room was small and Sander had to get behind Robbe to walk to the other side. He took the chance to casually clap his hands on Robbe's shoulder, dragged his hand slowly down his back while passing. Hiding his grin, he went to his phone and turn the volume up. Under Pressure filled the air. He started beating invisible sticks on invisible drums, humming along and nodding his head excitedly.

"Feel that bass riff."

He saw Robbe was nodding along, "Is that also by Bowie?"

"Yes. You remember." Sander smiled warmly. Maybe I could make a playlist for him.

Robbe seemed to smile back shyly to him.

Sander singing on to the lyric,
Under Pressure!
Pushing down on me!
Pushing down on you.
No man asks for.
He watched Robbe chuckling and nodding along. He sat down on the counter and took out his weed and rolling papers.

"Making croque really reminds me of my childhood."

"Why?" Robbe asked.

Sander looked at him, "My mom used to make them all the time. Each Sunday, she made croques for the entire family. It was a way for us to see each other again."

Robbe smiled, "Super fun."

"Yeah, yes. Do you not have any tradition?" Sander asked curiously.

"Eh, no. Not really."

Robbe looked sad when he said it. Sander said softly, "There has to be something."

Sander looked at him again, waiting for a moment, but Robbe just shaked his head slowly. Sander didn't push the issue. He rolled a joint and licked the paper's edge to seal it.

"Should I flip it?" Robbe asked.

"Sure." He put the joint between his lips, took out his match and lit it.

Robbe was flipping the bread, "Fuck."

"You all right?"

Robbe shook his hand and laughed softly. Inhaling; the weed started steadying his nerve, Sander watched Robbe through the smoke. He offered it to him, and Robbe took it, saying thank you with a very adorable voice.

Out of the blue, Robbe asked, "Have we met before? I mean, before today?"

Sander froze. Did he mean the garbage truck night? That's not possible, he was pretty sure Robbe never saw him there. Robbe was peering at him closely.

He said again, "I just felt like I have seen you before."

"I don't think so. I would have remember someone like you." I just said that, didn't I.

Robbe let out a giggle and looked at the floor. He looked up suddenly, "Skatepark! I saw you there once, I think.." he trailed off.

"Really?" He remembered me.. was it possible..

"I don't know, I am not really sure.." he trailed off again

Sander shrugged nonchalantly, "Ya, maybe, I passed there sometime." Inside Sander was beaming. It was absurd and Robbe might not really remember, but he still felt absurdly happy.

He jumped down from the counter, "Okay", he lifted the croque, put it on a plate and sliced it in half. It smelled sweet and crisp, his mouth started to water.

"Get ready to be mindblown," he said with exaggerated drawl.

Robbe laughed, looking at him. Sander took a slice and moved toward him. He watched how Robbe slowly biting on it, without breaking eye contact; Sander stared at his lips, the crispy sound that touched his mouth, and felt a hunger rose up in him.

"And? Best croque ever?"

Robbe was chewing, looking at him, answered, "Best croque ever."

They were smiling and looking at each other and it felt like they were on the brink of something, when a voice broke through, "Sander?"

Sander turned his head. It was Britt. For a split second, he had to think hard to remember who she was. He felt like someone woken from a dream. Britt and the time that just passed felt like two worlds that had collided into each other, and he can't hold on a thing, anything.

"There you are. Listening to Bowie again?" She asked with that tone that he hated so much.

Sander walked to her, and answered shortly, "Yes."

Britt circled her arms around his neck and kissed him. Still hugging him, Britt looked to Robbe. "How nice you that you are making friends already."

She said to Robbe, "I hope he didn't bother you too much with his dumb jokes."

Sander glanced at Robbe but looked away quickly. Did he think that? He can't read his face. Britt laughed, he pretended to laugh along, at what, he was not sure. He let Britt kissed him again shortly. He wanted to look at Robbe again, but he didn't. He didn't know what he want to see, and he was not sure he wanted to find out or not.

"I have to show you something btw." Britt took his hand and dragged him away. She led him to a room. They went inside and Britt closed the door. There were two single beds put next to each other.

"What is it?" Sander asked.

Britt replied, "This room is prepared for couples who want to have some time together. Anyone can use this room, but the only other couple here is Noor and his boyfriend. And Noor has been sleeping in the dorms room with Robbe. So, we might as well sleep here."

Sander looked at her, and said, "But how if they need to use this room? I think I better sleep in the dorms."

Britt gave him a look and pushed him to the beds. He sat down and Britt sat on his lap.

Britt whispered to him closely, "Right now they don't." She leaned in and kissed him. He felt the burn of her lips on his neck, and her hand was sliding under his shirt.

He pushed her slowly, "Britt, I can't right now. I am so tired, I've been driving for hours, and I am so sleepy. I haven't drink a drop of coffee yet."

He was lying and he didn't really need one anymore. He has felt so awake after seeing Robbe. He thought of him, the looks that passed between them, the moments, it felt real to him. He could be reading too much, just because he wanted to. He didn't know anything. Sander looked at Britt, she was frowning.

"Babe, I am sorry, I am really tired," he kissed her, "Aren't you hungry? Let's get something to eat." Britt nodded and they went out to see the others.