Chapter 4 - Out and About

*Please note this chapter (or rather, the idea for it) was thanks to @IceSally1*

"Where are you going?" Sirus asked as he washed the dishes.

"Out for a walk." Harry replied. He grabbed his backpack and saddled it over his shoulder. He opened the wooden door and walked out. He stepped to the green grass and breathed it in. Loving the alone feeling. Suddenly, a few paces down he heard someone. He walked further and realized it was.....Hermoine?!

"Oh, Harry! Oh, Harry, you won't believe what's happening!" Hermoine sobbed. She was teary-eyed was clinging on to Harry. Harry sighed, and pulled on a fake look.

"Hermoine, calm down. Tell me what happened." Harry gave her a death-glare that soon was replaced by a sad, girm glare.

"Voldermort h-he's killed my parents!" Harry knew that was a lie. He'd been in concat with Tom the whole entire time and all he killed was a dog that was black-eyed and bruised.

"Oh, Hermoine....I can't....wait...what did you parents look like?"

"My mother looks the same as me just older and taller!"

"I saw them! Oh, gods I didn't know who they were at the time but I saw them getting killed! Oh, gods Hermoine I am so so sorry!" Harry then whispered something below his breath. Hermoine fell before him. She was out cold. Did you really think I'd fall for that? Harry thought. He kicked and bruised Hermoine's body and left beside a bank of water. She was still alive, just injured. Harry went back inside with some comtent.

"I kicked Hermoine." Harry shouted. Ron's terrifered face settled it's eyes on Harry.

"You did what?! Mate, I know were joining the dark side and all but you didn't have to kill her!" Harry chuckled at his friends bad hearing.

"I said kicked not killed, Ron." Harry said.

"What about Draco?" Ron asked. "What about him?"

"He's with the 'dark' side so he should be alright." Harry shrugged and sat down on the couch.

"Really?" Ron asked. "I didn't know."

"Don't be an ass, Ron." Harry snapped. "And yes, he is."

*AGAIN sorry for the short chapter I just wanted to get something out, the next chapter will be longer. PROMISE.*