Chapter 5 - What a dream.....

*I gave this warning in the beinging but SMUT chapter for those who I feel like I've let down.*

Harry looked around him. He saw Tom. How he always craved his body, he wanted more. He was wearing nothing but his boxers and Harry had to blink. He went up to him.

"Hello my hatching~" Tom said, kissing Harry. Harry moaned into the kiss, how he'd always want this. Suddenly he felt a hand go up his shirt and rub his lower torso. He gasped.

"T - Tom..." He moaned. "N - Not there...." Tom didn't listen seeing that his 'hatchling.' was enjoying this. Tom kissed Harry again, biting his lip for entrance into the younger boy's mouth. Harry reisted for a few minutes but then let him go in. Tom's tounge licked and touched every inch of Harry's mouth. Harry felt something brushing on his entrance. He looked up at Tom who was asking for approval. He nodded.

"Be gentle, Tom." Harry whispered. "Please...." Tom nodded and carefully put a finger in Harry. Harry had never felt pain like this before, it felt so bad but at the same time....it was so good. Harry moaned, filled with some pleasure and some pain. After thinking Harry was ready Tom put another one in and starting scissoring Harry. Harry cried at first, he'll admit it. It hurt like hell! Slowly and carefully, Tom went in and out. It went just like that. In then out, In then out.

"Tom..." Harry said. "Can we, not go all the way? At least not now-" Tom nodded and played with Harry's hair. Slowly but surely Tom pulled his fingers out of Harry and they fell asleep on a small bed.

Harry's eyes popped open. He wasn't in the Riddle's Manor, he was in the black's, cuddling with his godfather Sirus!

"What a dream...." Harry mumbled.

A/N: I hope this makes up for the lack of smut in the chapters and the lack of updates that are soon to come. I am so so sorry and remember if you want to talk to me my Wattpad messager does NOT work. Please use my email:

Jeyahuffle@gmail.com