Chapter 8 (time)

𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨: 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨

Guide:
y/n=your name
Y/l/n= your last name
Y/f/n= your first name

-
~narrator pov~

Right after eren walked the opposite direction, you run up to your group and chat with them, discussing about the prom that's about to come up soon.

"eyyy, y/n, do you perhaps have any guy in your mind, that you would like to ask on prom?" connie asked.

Jean whos in front of you makes a weird ass face. Biting his lips, narrowing his eyes and holding his chin while looking at you.

"guys?prom?? Pfft hell nahh, And jean i would never ever ever go on prom with you!" you looked at him and teased him up which makes him say something that you wish you've never heard of it.

"well you see y/n, our conversation aint long, but you know whattt isss" continue biting his lips

"and thats the reason i wouldn't like to go out with you, snap out of it, horse shit" you replied.

All of you joked around alot and gossip abit, without realising that the time flies a little tooo fastt.

"ayy, guys i think its time for us to go back to the primary building." sasha break the conversation while looking at her phone.

"right, gotta go back and see that horse shit." jean said massaging his forehead.

"HAHAHAHAH he didnt realised that hes a horse shit too, right?" you laughed, which then made connie and sasha laughed along with you.

-in the class room-

"mrs pieck? Where is the seniors?" one of the student ask out of curiosity.

"dont worry, they should be here any minute now," Mrs. Pieck similed knowing so well that  the senior will come anytime soon.

As expected from Mrs. Pieck, you and your classmates return back to the class. Without any words, you were told to do some activities with the student that you were partnered with. Reading, writing and some fun activities. Everyone selected the place where they would like to start their activities. You and evren choose the place where you sat before.

"right evren, we need to get all of this done ASAP, and once its done, we can have fun. how does that sound like?" you assured him with hope that you will finished it first out of your group. As you bet with them that who finishes the activities last, will have to pay up the trip on the spring break.

" but, i can't do it alone.. " evren said hanging his head low.

"hey evren, of course im here to help you, if we start now we can finished it faster!" you assured him again, raising his head up with your hand, to make his eyes meet yours.

"okay!! Lets start then" evren said with determination. And both off you get the work done.

"DONE!!" Jean yelled, and make his way to Mrs. Pieck. Not a second afterwards, you heard a paper slapping, you turned to the direction of the noise and witness Mrs. Pieck smacking a paper on to Jean's head.

"THATS YOUR HAND WRITING JEAN, NOT JESPER'S! GO BACK AND HELP JESPER DO IT INSTEAD, AND I'LL ADD 15 MORE PAPER FOR YOU, JEAN" Mrs. Pieck raised her voice on Jean's stupidity. The whole class laughed at jean.

Without realising, you and evren completed everything first before anyone else. And Mrs. Pieck approved it and both of you went out to do activities under the sun, good thing it wasn't too hot nor too cold.

The last person to finish the activity was jean, therefore he has to pay the trip.

-time skipped, it was almost home time for the primary student-

"alright class, say thank you to your seniors for today, and off you go back home." Mrs. Pieck said while gesturing them to say thank you. Right after saying thank you, all of them head out of the classroom.

~y/n pov~

"y/n! Me and connie have tuition, and jean has outing with his family, sorry that we can't accompany you home today." sasha said as she felt guilty leaving me alone.

"its okay sasha, i have to tutor eren anyways, so no worries" I assured her while cleaning the table that I made a mess on with evren. Sasha smiled and waved at me and off she go with connie.

Every senior and student left the classroom.
Except for Mrs. Pieck and evren.

~narrator pov~

"hello eren, are you gonna pick up your brother today?" Mrs. Pieck said as she calls eren asking if he's picking up his brother.

"i don't think I'll be able to pick him up, I've got tutor session today" eren replied to the question that has been stated by Mrs. Pieck

"again? Alright, I'll call in you mother to ask your neighbour to pick him up then" Mrs. Pieck sighed out of frustration and end the call.

"hello Mrs yeager, do you mind asking your neighbour to pick up evren, looks like eren is busy again," mrs pieck let out a small laugh.

"hello mrs Pieck, sure ill inform my neighbours to pick up evren, don't worry i will deal with eren," carla responded.
"hahah its okay carla-" her words were cut off by your question.

"umm Mrs. Pieck, is there something wrong??" you asked politely,
"nothing much y/n, evren's brother couldnt pick him up today, so im informing his parent to ask someone to pick him up instead"
"well if thats so, let me take evren then, cus im the one who's tutoring eren today," you asked

"alright, why dont you talk to mrs carla?" she asked, as she hands her phone to you, signalling you to talk to evren's mother.

"sure," you nervously replied.

"good afternoon mrs carla, I am eren's classmate and im tutoring him today, and evren is my primary partner for today, is it okay if I bring evren with me?" you asked for her permission to bring evren along with you.

"whats your name, honey?" she asked.

"y/n," you replied

"thank you so much y/n for taking care of evren today, and if hes naughty I'll allow you to hit him," she said "hahaha its okay mrs carla, hes a lovely boy," you chuckled at her statement. "oh and if eren is being a lil bitch he is, tell him that i will kick his flat ass once im home, and once again thank you so much for taking care of my childrens, i really owe you, im so sorry y/n but i have to go, byee~" she said lovingly, as she ends the call.

" alright thank you Mrs, pieck ill have to go now, "you said while handing the phone back to her and made your way over to evren who sleeping peacefully on the couch.

"thank you so much y/n, you've done so much today," she said looking at you carrying evren. "its nothing honestly, thank you mrs. Pieck for choosing my class," you said and bowed down slightly gesturing her that you are thankful to her, as you head out of the classroom.

you walked over to the parking lot and witness a figure standing on the shades. Knowing so we its eren.

"ahh shit." you mumbled.