Chapter 3 (my Precious)

𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨: 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨

Guide:
y/n=your name
Y/l/n= your last name
Y/f/n= your first name

-
~narrator pov~

It was breaktime, right after your 5th period, you walked over to the table where you find connie, sasha and jean. You could te its them by the volume of their voice.

They were with you since kindergarten, they were there for you all the time. Jean, he can be categorised as a fuckboy since he flirts and has pretty much alot of girls crushing him, but hes an asshole, date a girl and got caught cheating afterwards, but that doesn't bother you, hes kind and really took care of the group so well.
Connie, hes words might be harsh, but hes a softie, playfull, funny, flirty, oh not to mention insane. Yup crazy in other word.
Next up we got this cute angel, shes funny, have sense of humour, really loud, everyone calls her "Connie's twin" because of their attitude and personality. But theres one thing that no one can beat her, its food. When it comes to food, she would go aggressive and uncontrollable, like one time where her favourite food, only have one left and this random girl buys it... The world war 3 might just happened, we tied her up on the pole, and knocked her head out, for her to faint for abit. From that day on wards, sasha will always be the first one to buy the food, to avoid the situation again.

"Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT EXTRA FOOD!! COME HERE QUICK!!!"
Sasha shouted, making you snapped from your thought.

"COMMMINGGGG!!" your replied with a smile. And were about to lift your heel to sprint to your group, untill..

Someone knocked you down with a bump from shoulder to shoulder.

"opppsss sorry, princesss."

You looked up and you witnessed a guy, wearing tank top revealing his collar bone while bending down towards you, with his piece of shit smirk and raising one of his eyebrows. It was eren. Nope it is eren.

"awhhh princess, are you gonna cry??"
He pout his lips and making an act of crying with his hands.

"awhh yess imma cry, because your mouth smells like an onion" you pouted your lips and copied his action. You get up from the ground and tapped your butt from the dust and look back at him and rolled ur eyes.

'𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯𝘯𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦.' eren thought as he got caught off guard, from what you said just now.

You ran towards your table and fall again.

~y/n pov~

I ran towards my table, and-

I fall. Down.

It landed on my face.

Ouch.

FOR FUCK SAKE WHY DO I KEEP ON FALLING DOWN?!!!!!

I got up and looked over to my feet only to find out that my shoe lace where tied together. I scanned around and found this figyre standing with a smirk and hands on his pocket a few steps away.

It was him.

When did he even tied my shoes lace?!!

This bitch.