Chapter 1 (oh Shit)

𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨: 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰:
𝘺/𝘯= 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦
𝘺/𝘭/𝘯= 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦
𝘺/𝘧/𝘯= 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦

-
~narrator pov~

"EREN YEAGER!!"

A voice calling out.

𝘈𝘩𝘩𝘩𝘩 𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥.
y/n said in her head with a slight smirk.

"THIS IS THE 134TH TIME YOU FAILED THE QUIZ, NOT JUST THAT, YOU LITERALLY DIDNT HAND IN ALL YOUR ASSIGNMENT SINCE TERM 1!!"
With anger, the professor shouted at eren, who's still standing beside his table with his head hanging low.

"WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING ALL ALONG?! I SENT YOU TO INTERVENTION BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU WERE STRUGGLING WITH THE SUBJECT, I EVEN PROVIDE MANY THING, SUCH AS STUDY TIPS, REVISION GUIDE, FLASH CARD AND MANY MORE. YET NO IMPROVEMENT!!"
She continued.

"Eren, tell me what i should do in order for you to improve? Tell me things i need to do in order for you to pass. With grades like this, theres no way for you to get ahead this year.."

Everyone in the class could see the tears forming on the corner of professor hange's eyes.  She look concerned and desperate to help eren.

~Y/n pov~

𝘨𝘰𝘴𝘩, 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘧. 𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱, 𝘪 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭...
𝘪 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯...

𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯... 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨??! 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨.. 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘣𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘢-

"prof. Hange, im sorry for my procrastination throughout the year, would it be okay if you give me time to complete everything? I promise to hand in everything from term 1 and i promise i wont let you down.."

𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵- 𝘸𝘵𝘧?! 𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?!!!!
𝘨𝘰𝘥. 𝘔𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧𝘧...

𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘭𝘦

𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘭𝘦.

~narrator pov~

Eren said with his head hanging low, everyone could tell hes guilty, judging by his voice.

"Alright eren, this is your last opportunity to hand all your assignments, I will be taking your word seriously this time, eren. Are you gonna promise me that you wont let me down?"
Prof. Hange asked with slight hope that eren will pass and do all the work that has been assigned.

" i wont let you down prof, i promise,"
Eren replied with full of passion.

"alright, I'll be needing you and y/n to stay after class, i would like to have words with you two."
Hange continued.

~y/n pov~

𝘨𝘰𝘴𝘩𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦..

I slipped my hand in my bag to search for my water bottle, i was drinking it peacefully, enjoying the feeling of cold water washing away the dryness within my throat. Untill-

"alright, I'll be needing you and y/n to stay after class, i would like to have words with you two."

eyes widen.

A second afterward, i realised that i spit the whole water that i store in my cheeks to the person in front of me.

Connie turned.

" y/f/n fucking y/l/n..... The fuck is wrong with you-"
Connie frowned in soaking wet. What i mean wet, means deadass wet.

Sasha whos beside him, laughing the hell of him, she cried while laughing looking at connie in sokaing wet.

"pfft, sorry connie i didnt mean to-" trying to hold my laugh back in.

Until i remember that i got to stay behind with eren fucking yeager.

Lifes great.

Totally.

"miss did i do something wrong that i have to stay behind??"
You ask trying to sound as polite as you could.

"nope, dont worry you didnt do anything wrong, just i need to speak to you regarding something. Hope you don't mind."
Prof. hange said while a smile carved across her face.

"anything for you miss!"
You said with a smile.

-time pass by-

𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘻𝘦𝘯?
Questioning myself, as i tidy my desk.

I was lost in my thought, until someone grabs me by my neck with his/her arms,

"listen here you shitty princess, you will either buy me a new hoodie or treat me food after school."
Judging by the voice, you know its connie, so it doesn't really bother you that he is chocking you gently with his arm,

"pfttt, princess my ass, and since when did you treat me? Im the only one who spend the moeny out, but ye sure, since i- HAHHAHAH SPIT ON YOU!!"

That made connie release you from his arm and said
"well good thing you have common sense, I'll get going, see you after school then y/n!"

"ye ye go, your ass annoys me anyway."
Rolling your eye you said while walking towards the door,

"y/n and eren, stay behind for a moment"

𝘢𝘩𝘩𝘩 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘵, 𝘪 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴.. 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘺𝘺! I whined to myself.

Take it or Face it जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें