Chapter 7 (end of Familiar )

𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰:
𝘺/𝘯= 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦

-
~narrator pov~

You were shocked by the fact that evren was eren's little brother. Mixed emotions started to build up..

"y/n...." evren said with softest voice. His expression change from bright to dull.

"do y-y-you pe-perhaps...." his voice cracked between words as if he was about to cry, with his head hanging low. "h-hate...Er-en?" he continued, raising his head slightly to face you. You witnessed a tears forming at the edge of his eyes.

𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘪 𝘥𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺...

You took a deep breath and say.
"well evren, maybe i do dislike your brother, but it doesn't mean i hate his whole family, especially you!" you said, making him stand infront of you while you holding his cheeks. "I have faith that you are different from eren, evren, you are wayyyy better than eren, so there is absolutely no way i would hate you" you said while rubbing off the tears on his cheeks, his face light up by your words.

"REALLY Y/N?!!" he shouted happily.
"of course!!!" you replied.

"alright now evren, we've got books to read, and ill be here to make some grading and report on your reading skills! So chop chop, lets get the work done!!" you said with a smile and hugged him.

Evren smiled at you, which makes you melt.

-time passed by really quick that you didn't realised that it was second break for the primary-

" alright, class, you may go to your break!! " Mrs. Pieck says as she gestures delicately to her student to go out for a break.

"mm Mrs. Pieck, will the seniors be back after the break?" the kids ask.

"of course the seniors will be back, but for now, they will be needing a break too, and after break they'll be back!" she responded. All the students faces lit up and off they go.

"do you mind comming back at 12.30?" Mrs. Pieck asked us.

"of course we dont mind, we'll be back at 12.30, thank you" you said while leading your group.

~y/n pov~

To me evren seems like he doesnt inherit his brother bitchy attitude, which makes me fine with him, either way his adorable, so i cant say no to him...

"Y/n! Can i check your hand?" jean said while purposely bumping onto my shoulder.

"check whut now??!" I said with a sassy tone.

"your hands, my lady." jean replied while bitting his lower lips and narrowing his eyes.

"Oh hel-" my words were cut by the scream of pain from jean.

"nah-uh mister, you're a bad guy, no one should touch our y/n!" the kid kicked Jean's ball.

"HAHAHAHHAHAHA THATS WHAT YOU GET WHEN TRYING TO FLIRTT WITH ME MISTER HORSEYYY" I laughed at him holding his pain back, not to mention that sasha and connie join me laugh at him.

"this- bastard..... IM YOUR SENIOR, RESPECT M-" the kid kicked him again.

Which makes us laugh at him even more!

"thank you little guy" I said lovingly.

"welcome y/n!! See you!!" the kid ran for their break, waving at you, and you waved them back.

They're like my fanclub in primary,, how adorable. I see jeans, connie, eren, aiden and some more seniors little brother.

"wowww y/n, you've got a whole knight protecting you" sasha said while teasing me

"well i myself, dont even know how they know me-" I replied.

~narrator pov~

"since its our break time why dont we hangout at the food court? We've got around half an hour before we return back to the class, dont ya think?" sasha asked.

"hmm sound perfect for me, ill be there in a min, i need to get my stuff in the locker, see ya there" you run separated ways from your friend, "aight then y/n see ya there!!" sasha replied, while helping connie handling jean.

You ran as quickly as you could but not to quick enough for you to lose your balance.

You arrived at your locker, and stuffing multiple book and booklet into your bags.

"hmm biology, physics, literature, history.... Hmm what els-" your words were cut off by a hot breathing at the back of your neck.
Eyes widen and you scream out of fear shutting your eyes while you kicked the person behind you

"AHHHHHHH FUCK WHO EVER BEHIND ME" you scream out of fear.

"auuu. Jeez chill its me" eren hold the place wjere you've kicked him, close enough to his balls.

"the fuck is wrong with you, and ps you deserve it." you said rolling your eyes.

"welll im here to remind your 34kb memory head that we got a tutor after school" he said while getting up from the ground.

"umm mister yeager, you dont need to remind me as im much wayyyy organised than you are" you said facing him.

"alright then, where will i meet ya?" he asked leaning towards you

"at the parking lot" Pushing his face away you replied.

"aight then, umm where will you be tutoring me though?" he asked while following your steps.

"your house maybe?" you asked

"nahhh my house isn't the place to study" he replied

"why not? Got something to hide huh?" you said rolling your eyes.

"not really, but since my parents are out at oversea so it won't look good if you were in my house, besides i would not caught dead going out with you" he said while stuffing a lolipop in his mouth.

"tch not caught dead, but still linger around me." you said "then how bout library?" you asked

"got banned by the libraries" he replied

"wtf? The fuck you do in library? Fuck girls??" you said

"kinda but not really, ps whats up with the plural in girl???" he asked, while looking at you

"well aint it obvious that you're a f- ehem you know, but how bout starbucks?" you said

"too noisy" he replied

"THEN WHERE THE FUCK YOU WANT ME TO TUTOR YOU THEN?!! IN GRAVE YARD?!" you stopped and glare at him

"well how bout your house?" he asked

"my-HOUSE?!!!" you said in disbelief

"why? Your parents home?" he asked cocking his eyebrows.

"that aint no problem if my parent there or not, the problem is you, perhaps you'll not even focus when you're in my house!" you said while narrowing your eyes.

"princess, i promise I'll be serious in your class and your house" he smiled sarcastically.

"you better be," you said giving the eye to eye gesture. And by that, you went to the food court and eren went back to his class.