𝖮𝗇𝖾 𝖬𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁

Today is Mori's and Grey's one month. They were so happy, and Hiro was no longer was in the way. Or so they thought? When the couple was out on their picnic date. They were approached by a suspicious character. A guy in a black hood and mask walked up to them. Mori put his arm in front of Grey to protect him. Grey wasn't worried as Takashi was an excellent fighter.
"I see you don't recognize me." The masked character takes off his hood to show his faded pink hair. Oh, you've got to be kidding.

Hiro has now returned to school, though he looks different. He always has a confident smirk, and nicely done hair. The pink is fading, but it didn't bother him. Even out of school, he'd be seen wearing very formal attire. He's got something up his sleeve, but what is it?
Grey went to his last class and sat at his desk. When he sat down he dropped his pencil. He bent down to grab it, and saw a paper taped to the bottom of the desk. He grabbed it and read the note.
Meet me at the cherry blossom tree after school.
  Love, you know who
  You know who? Was it Hiro? Or Takashi? Grey shook his head. Best to not think about it, and pay attention to his class.
  Once he heard the bell, he head to the blossom tree. He didn't see anyone at first. But as he got closer, he saw a figure leaning against the tree. Grey wished it was someone else. But he heard the figure whistling the song Hiro would always hum. He tried walking away.
  "I know you're there." Sato's mocking voice rung through Grey's head. He turned to face his ex. "Glad you could make it." He smiles.
  "What do you want Sato?" Grey looks away from the other. But Hiro lifts his head. He's always preferred eye contact, of course Ootori knew that. Though he didn't care at the moment.
  "Aren't we on a first name basis, dear?" Grey pulls away and glares at Hiro. "Fine. I'll get to the point. I want your hand in marriage. Our families alliance would-"
  "No." Hiro glares at the younger. He hates being cut off, it's completely disrespectful. But so is blackmail.
  "You'll change your mind after I show you something." Hiro reaches into the bag across his chest. He pulls out his phone and plays a video.
  "Another fake video? Seriously?"
"Who says it's fake? If I go to court, and accuse your brothers of assault. I'm sure with proof and taking the role of the victim. I could sue you for every penny you've got." Hiro's lips widen into a smile. That smirk was starting to annoy Grey.
"You want my hand in marriage. In exchange you don't sue my family dry...Can I think about it?" Grey felt helpless.
"Of course you can baby. You have until tomorrow after school, same spot." He kisses his forehead and leaves.
Of course he's got a video. This one looked for real. It was clearly from the victims view. What in the world could Grey do now?