𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙

"Grey is related to someone in your club."

Kyoya POV:
He's what?! How could none of us known? Or am I the last to hear this news?
"Who is he related to? Mori? They both have brown hair, or Haruhi." I swarm him with questions, looking for some explanation. He just shakes his head.
"I can't tell you yet." Is all he says. Why the hell can't he tell me yet? Tomorrow, I will ask everyone about this. Except Grey, I don't want to mention this to him yet.
The next day, that's exactly what I did. After school, I went to the club room and talked to the other host. They had no idea what I wanted to speak to them about.
"My Father told me, one of you are related to Grey." They all freeze as I say that. Seems I wasn't the only one unaware. "I don't want to tell Grey yet."
"To whom is he related?" Tamaki ask, I shrug. They look frustrated. I felt the same after my Father states he can't tell me.
"My guess is on Haruhi or Mori." Hikaru says.
"They both have brown hair like Grey." Kaoru finishes, as they pose like they're thinking. Grey walks in and sets his bag down. He looks exhausted.
"I have so much to do!" Grey yells and gets on the phone. He paces around the room as we stare. He ends up dropping his binder and notebook, papers going everywhere. He drops down to pick them up. The rest of us help him too. Grey sighs in frustration, then gives a grateful look at us.
"Grey?" Haruhi says to him. He ignores her.
"Hello. Hi, yes. I ordered-" He gets cut off when Mori takes the phone and hangs up. Grey stands reaching for the phone.
"Mori that was an important phone call. I needed new fabrics for Kyoya's sister. She's hosting an event, and I-"
"Grey!" I cut him off. He stops reaching and looks at the rest of us. Tamaki walks to him and holds his face. Inspecting him.
"Did you eat or sleep?" Tamaki ask him. He shakes his head. I sigh pushing my glasses up. I give him the look, and he looks down at the ground.
"I have to sew two outfits by tomorrow." He almost whispers. I'm aware he hates when I give him what I call, "the look." I've had to do it twice very recently. I'm worried about his mental health.
  "My Father has his reasons to have you make these on such a close deadline. You, young man, need to eat. Then take a nap." I tell him and he nods. I get on the phone and call the limo. They'll be here soon. I set down my clipboard and grab his bag.
  "The limo is coming to get you. You'll go straight to the kitchen, eat. Then go to bed. Got it?" I instruct him and he hesitates. This angers me. I've told him before he needs to take care of himself. "Unless you want my Father to know?" He looks straight up when I say that.
  "Please don't. Yoshio will be upset." He begs. The others look surprised. Most likely because he called him by his first name. Usually no one does.
  "Then you'll do what I said?" He nods. "Good. The car is here. Get going." He starts to walk out. But turns to hug me.

Grey's POV:
  Kyoya was clearly caught off guard when I hugged him. He hesitated to hug back. But eventually wraps his arms around my waist. I quickly hugged the others, then left. I have a feeling I'll fall asleep right as I sit in the car.
  On my way down to the car, I got a weird feeling I was being watched. I turned but saw no one. Weird. When I reached the parking lot. I see a guy peeking behind a pillar. He looks a bit familiar. I ignore him and sit in the car.
  "Hello Mr. Phase. To the house?" The limousine driver, known as Mark, ask me. I think, maybe I could just grab a few fabrics. Kyoya doesn't have to know.
  "Actually. Mark, can we stop at Madam Claire's fabric store? Please don't tell Kyoya or Mr. Ootori." He nods and drives down the street. I get out and he comes in to help me carry things. We finished in fifteen minutes. But before we leave the store. I feel extremely faint. I stumble a bit and Mark looks at me worried. But that's all I remember before everything turns black.

Mark's POV:
  When Mr. Phase starts to fall I catch him dropping the fabrics. He looks pale and is cold to the touch. This is not good.
  "Miss. Can you carry the fabrics outside?" I ask her. She nods and looks worried. I pick Grey up and carry him to the limo. I lay him down, take the fabrics, and drive to the manor. Carrying Grey inside, I see Mr. Ootori. He stands from his meeting and runs to us.
  "What happened?!" He yells in a bit of a panic.
  "I'm not sure. He collapsed in the fabric store. He's very cold and pale." I finish and he takes Grey. Why is Mr. Ootori so worried about him? I see the eldest son go to Grey and touch his face. I do hope he is okay.