As soon as the cherry was put on his plate, Millian's expression hardened.

"Oh, my gosh, Freya. You must have liked Millian. You hand over your cherries."

Mother Emily opened her eyes round and stroked Freya's head. Freya was relieved to see if she was happy to be praised by Emily.

Cherry was Freya's favorite fruit and her most recent interest. She's too obsessed with cherries.

She was also obsessed with red, which resembled those cherries. It was evidenced by the fact that she wore a red dress.

Maybe that's why Freya liked Millian very much.

At that time, Millian mumbled low and removed the dish on top of the cherries. Then he brought a new plate.

"Dirty."

"Huh?"

Freya stared at Millian wondering if she heard something wrong.

Millian looked at Freya's face and said, with sharp eyes.

"Why did you give that with the fork you used to eat? Do you want to fight?"

"Millian, watch your mouth. She's your sister."

Jean, Duke of Edmore, blames Millian with a stern face.

Freya then waved her hand. For some reason, if her father scolded him, Millian would be offended. Anyway, she thought Millian had a point.

"No, it's my bad. I didn't think of it, i'm sorry."

Then she took the cherry again with a new fork and put it on Millian's new plate.

Millian flinched at Freya's words. He seemed to think it was an unexpected reaction.

Millian glanced at Freya secretly and put the cherry in his mouth. It looked like a rabbit swaying large grains of cherries through a chubby cheeks.

Come to think of it, he looks like a rabbit with red eyes and silver hair.

'So cute!'

Freya cheered as she watched Millian take cherries and eat them with a heartbroken face.

She thought she was the only one who have such a cute little brother.

Freya looked at Millian with a shudder look on her face. So she sneaked through Millian for a long time.

Then, unconsciously, a broccoli that she had eaten caught around her neck. It was because of she's swallowing it without chewing it.

"Cough!"

Freya was surprised and coughed repeatedly. However, the broccoli stuck in her throat was still there.

Surprised, Emily patted Freya on the back and Jean held out the water.

"Cough!"

At that moment, the broccoli in Freya's mouth flew to Millian in a parabolic curve.

It happened in a flash.

Millian was shocked, and the broccoli in Freya's mouth dropped unnoticedly on Millian's white shirt.

"......."

"I-I'm sorry!"

Freya jumped up and approached Millian and apologize. Millian remained firm and still.

Freya quickly wiped off Millian's shirt with a handkerchief. Her hands trembled with embarrassment.

Unfortunately, the strong raspberry sauce on broccoli was not easily erased. No, rather, the stain got bigger.

"Get out of my way!"

Millian woke up nervously, knocking out Freya's hand. Because of that, an attendant who brought the pudding and Freya's body collided.

"Aaack!"

"Oops!"

The attendant and Freya screamed at the same time. The Attendant twisted himself to protect the pudding in his hand.

However, the pudding on the plate fell vertically onto the floor, contrary to the attendant's wish.

The fluffy pudding fell to the floor on Millian's feet. Millian tried to run without seeing the pudding, and then trampling on it.

However, it was not easy to overcome the slippery pudding. Millian turned forward as soon as he stepped on the pudding.

Duak!

"..........."

A loud noise rang out the restaurant. Surprised, Freya approached Millian.

Millian did not budge. Freya grabbed Millian and shook his face, fearing that his nose might have broken.

"Millian! Are you okay?! Are you hurt anywhere?!"

Millian didn't show any reaction when Freya shook him. The more so, Freya shook Millian more vigorously.

A moment later, Millian groaned and muttered something.

"You're....too....loud."

"Huh? What? Do you want me to call a doctor?"

Freya couldn't understand Millian's words and asked, with her ears close to him. It was an act of pure concern.

As a result, Millian, with his red face, shook his head and Shouted at Freya.

"Be quiet, I'm embarrassed!"

"............"

Rather, Millian's voice caught people's attention. His face turned redder than before, whether Millian knew it.

"Oh my!"

Millian couldn't get up and his face was red.

Freya shouted in astonishment when she saw that Millian.

"Millian!"

"......i told you to be quiet."

"I-It's not that.... b-blood.."

"What?"

Red liquid slumped over Millian's white skin.

It was a nosebleed.

At the sight of blood, Millian's patience snapped.

Freya spit out her crying voice and took her handkerchief to Millian's nose. It was the handkerchief that was used to wipe away broccoli sauce.

Millian was ashamed, no, very ashamed.

A nosebleed, not enough for a loud fall in front of a girl. Besides, he doesn't know what she's using to wipe his face. Anger rose to the top of his head.

Millian roughly wiped Freya's handkerchief, then jumped up and went out like a blast.

Freya looked back with a crying face as if she had been properly hated from the first meeting. She thought she would be punished by her new dad, so she never forgot her expression of apology as much as possible.

The duke and freya's eyes met.

Contrary to Freya's expectations, Duke Edmore held back his laughter, shaking his shoulders wide.

Her mother, Emily, was also the same, wiping away tears from her eyes.

"Mom?.... Duke Edmore?"

Freya alternately looked at the two with embarrassed faces. The two kept giggling without answering Freya's call.

Millian was injured, and she didn't like how they were laughing, so she puffed up her cheeks.

Looking at Freya, they gasped even more and tried to hold back their laughter.

tbc.