"One evening a disaster"

A/N: sorry I haven't update. Been into to much to stay focus on this. Hope this chapter can make your day smile. Enjoy friends.

Just with no luck, Timmy shot the laser gun and the laser pop out to shoot at the ghost boy, on his left side missing the target. He made it miss so much that he made the Fenton RV tip over a little while the doors were open.
Danny gasped as he saw his father and little cousin were almost falling out. Timmy was the only one who fell out screaming. As he fell through the sky, he had his eyes close to where he didn't even notice he was saved by the ghost boy himself.
He open them and stared at the white hair teen.
"Great sakes for heaven kid," Danny said not thinking of how his voice is sounding. "Have you lost your buck-tooth mind?!"
"Dude, I'm not the one fighting in the air where my uncle can see you." Timmy said. "He fights ghosts."
"I know. I encounter him a thousand times."
But they were interrupted by the green laser from the Fenton RV. Danny still hold his cousin and began flying away trying to escape.
"Give me back my nephew you ghost!" Jack yelled.
Timmy wanted to scream, but he knew that would be a little too girly to do right now, so all he did was hold on to Danny's shoulders real tight and hang on. He really wishes he had his fairies right now.
With recovery with his head, Skulker remain not to be unconscious anymore. His head was dizzy, but his sight was back to normal when he saw the ghost boy holding a child with large teeth.
"What's this?" He said. He began to use his wrist camera and got a good shot of Danny and Timmy flying. "That ghost kid seems to be attach to the boy." He thought for a moment, then appear an evil grin on his face. "That gives me a great idea. Until we meet again child, until then." Then he disappear leaving the mortal world.
Danny may be flying away from his father's inventions, but he was also looking for Skulker to defeat when he loses his dad. He could find no sight of him. "Where is he?" He said.
But as he didn't pay attention, he was shot in his left shoulder. He began to gain the pain and lose his strength and flying ability. This also caused him to fall along with Timmy screaming. But their fall had stopped when Danny and Timmy hit the top of the Fenton RV. Jack used his large arm to grab his nephew away from Danny. "There you are Timmy." He said with a smile.
Danny on the other hand, was in real pain. He tries getting up, but he couldn't handle the pain. This cause him to fall off the Fenton RV.
Timmy may not know the ghost boy very well, but he does believe he has to help him. "Wait! We have to save him!" He said as he crawled over his uncle's chest to see where the ghost boy is falling.
"Sorry lad," Jack said. "But that ghost is very dangerous. You wouldn't want to deal with him."
"But he was trying to protect Amity Park from that other huge ghost."
"Doesn't matter. Ghosts are dangerous."
As much as family is always right to many people, Timmy still felt the guilt he couldn't save the ghost boy. But then again, he's a mortal so he'll be fine, right?
Danny continue to fall and fall. Sam and Tucker could see where he's falling to and began to separate.
"I got him!" Sam said.
"No no! I got him!" Tucker said.
But as they both stood far away from each other and reach their arms out to save their friend, Danny flew behind them making a bug crash.
Tucker looked behind and then at Sam. "I thought you said you got him."
Danny's groans appear, and he pulled himself out of the hard ground, back to his human self. "I'm alright."
Sam and Tucker pulled him out and hold him on his feet.
"Well, Skulker got away, and now my parents are gonna flip when they see my shoulder."
"Oh I'm sure they won't notice." Sam said. "It doesn't look noticeable."
"Yeah." Tucker agreed.
But it is so noticeable with all the blood on his shirt and how it was tore. Oh yeah, no one could possibly notice...
Just then, Daran, Susanne, and Maddie ran to teens panting.
"Are you kids alright?" Maddie asked.
"We're fine mrs. F." Tucker said.
But then Maddie notice Danny's shoulder and gasped. "Danny, how many times have I told you not to be in parts of danger to where you could hurt yourself?"
"Never." He answered as he covered his shoulder.
"Don't worry Maddie." Daran shad as he grabbed a small box that was full of bandages. "I got it. We use to use it on Timmy back when he use to get boo boos." He put the small bandage on Danny's shoulder with a big smile.
When Danny got a good look of it, he saw it look like a Hello Kitty bandage that was for girls.
"Oh that's so cute!" Maddie said. "Do you have anymore of those?"
As the adults were looking at the Hello Kitty package, the Fenton RV came down and out came Timmy and Jack. The rest of the adults walked to the RV showing Jack the bandages too, but when Timmy was just about to walk to the teens, laughter filled the air them. Danny knew exactly who it was and what the reason was for.
"Nice ban-aid Fenton!" Dash Baxter said as he poked at the shoulder, which kinda cause more pain.
"Hey! Don't touch it." Danny said whipping his hand to make Dash's go away.
"Why? Is it precious Daniella?" Quan teased with his best friend.
Timmy handles bullies like this all the time back in his old life. Although Francis really loved to punch him in the face, but this Dash character he sees, he's very annoying to him, and probably just shoves Danny into his locker.
Timmy could see the embarrassment in Danny's eyes. Even though he and Danny are still against each other, Timmy grabbed out his emergency wish stars that Wanda gave him before he left. They're in case he needs to wish something when she or Cosmo or Poof aren't there. Then he whispered into one of the six stars he has, a yellow glow disappear from his hand as he had a grin.
Suddenly out of the bloom, something pulled Dash's pants revealing his under pants. "What the--?!" Then, a bucket of sloppy, spicy joes got in his pants and the pants tighten up so there would be a hard time getting it to open. Dash began to scream in pain and started to run off holding the back of his pants. Quan standard there and left, pretending he didn't know Dash.
As much as it was mean, Sam, Danny, and Tucker couldn't help but laughed. Even Timmy began to laughed. Although it was a good punishment for Dash, Sam believed she might know what cause it.
"Danny." She looked at him.
As he finally calmed down, he said to Sam, "It wasn't me. I swear."
"Maybe not you." Tucker looked at his two friends. Then he decided to point the finger at the ten-year-old who won't stop laughing.
"Nah. There's no way Timmy would have done that. I think."
"But that was pretty funny." Same agreed.
While the two friends were speaking, Danny finally decided to walk towards the little buck-tooth kid and ask "You okay Timmy?"
"Yeah. That was so cool!" Timmy said with a big smile. "I was actually in the air! Saved by a ghost! Awesome!"
Seeing this kid's little happiness honestly made Danny smile. Obviously his happiness seem to lighten up the day. "Glad you enjoyed it."
"Me too." But then he thought about Danny at the moment. "Wait, we're the heck were you?"
"I was uh... I was..." Luckily his butt was save when the adults walked to the two kids.
"Well don't worry Timothy." Jack said with a smiled. "Just know that it's hard to use the RV. But I bet you had fun didn't you?"
"Actually, yes I did." He was so in shock with himself saying that.
"Well at least everyone is safe. And I know those bandages will fix your shoulders Daniel." Mr. Turner said messing with Danny's hair.
Timmy started to notice the the bandages Danny had and just bursted out laughing. This was totally embarrassing for Danny. "Yeah. Thanks uncle Daran." He said with red cheeks.