39 | ﴾ Perfection ﴿

Start from the beginning

"I feel violated," I said in a tiny voice.

"By me?" he asked, rapidly pulling his hands away.

"No, by dese scars. I don' feel like myself anymore, especially around you," I whimpered, wishing that I had more strength not to care about a claw mark and some bumps on my shoulders.

I turned to face him and pulled off the lavender dress with one swift movement and it piled silkily around my feet. I covered my bare breasts by crossing my arms over my chest.

"Perfection," he said slyly with a half grin. He didn't linger on anything at all, just took off the rest of his clothes and got in the shower.

I stood there moronically for several long minutes before I pulled off my underwear and joined him.

The shower turned out to be a lot more calming than anticipated. I'd managed to let go of my anxiety surrounding the scars with his encouraging kisses and looks of admiration. He was visibly turned on by my body on his and I caved entirely to the remaining euphoria of the drugs we'd taken earlier.

When we got out of the shower I wrapped myself in a towel and made for the bed, intending to sleep naked all things considered. He surprised me by grabbing my hand and pulling me back into the bathroom, "Wait a second." He had a flirtatious smile on his face, "You made me buy you all of those things from those ridiculous shops, and I saw this once. I want it on you, so I can take it off of you." His voice was silky and charming, breathy, as he stepped close to me and pushed black lacy lingerie into my arms. There was a provocative gleam in his eye as he watched me play with the thin fabric.

I laughed nervously, never having worn lingerie, "I...okay, den get out so I can change." He smiled when I agreed and he was gone. I shut the door and pushed myself up against it, letting the towel drop to my feet. I was now extremely anxious, holding it out before me trying to make sense of where all of the thin straps would align against my skin.

He wanted this and it was his birthday, and what I wanted more than anything was to make him happy. I rolled my eyes in embarrassment and starting tugging on the expensive lingerie, astonished by how well he'd guessed my size. It clung to my body incredibly, showing off my subtle curves and thin waist. I spun to look at myself in it several times with approval. 

Out in the room he was leaning in the open French doors that led to the balcony in his boxers, toying with the watch once again. He must've been cataloguing new memories in some way that I would never understand; his ability to draw connections between metal technology and magic was beyond my comprehension. 

I snuck up on him and slid my arms around him, watching him pushing on the nodes and sifting through files. His skin was warm and fragrant and I rested my head on his arm. It was another minute before he finished and turned around, his eyes inspecting every inch of me. He raised his eyebrows and whistled, "Fuck, I've always imagined you like this." He slid his fingers down my body slowly, pinching me gently in a few places. 

It suddenly occurred to me that he was not in the mood to be sensual; he was probably going to be rough with me in the way that he liked it. A nervous buzzing formed between my legs and fluttered in my heart. I'd always considered myself to be more than capable when it came to sex, often leading the way, but he was something different - the way his eyes were staring at me was slightly terrifying.

I put my hands on his chest as he ran his hands over my waist and tugged me into him and grabbed an open champagne bottle next to him on the table. "You said you've only been wit' me - who taught you to be so rough?" I asked. 

He took a swig from the bottle and laughed, shaking his head, "You know, you were the girl everybody wanted at Hogwarts. I constantly felt threatened to defend your lack of availability. I was pushed over the edge by a fight with a Hufflepuff trying to get in your pants. It was then that I begged you to teach me what you wanted so I could feel validated. What you wanted was rough, apparently." He shrugged, smirking down at me. "When I got you back obliviated, at least I had an idea of how to please you. But I do wish I'd had more experience with it beforehand."

He lifted me up into his arms and I wrapped my legs around him. He lifted the champagne to pour it down my body and sucked between my breasts and I gasped, tugging on his hair. He lifted it again and I grabbed it and drank deeply, the bubbles burned my throat menacingly. Then he took it from me, put it down, and pushed me against the wall, kissing my passionately. 

Spikes of ecstasy shot through my body as he grew hard between my legs and our tongues met savagely. He turned and threw me on the bed and crawled over me, pinning both of my arms above my head. "I want to try something, but I don't know if it's been tainted by an unfortunate incident," he whispered against my lips.

"Do you want to tie me up?" I read his mind.

"Yes," his breath was in my face as he stared at me seriously with glazed over eyes, "You can let me know if you're scared at any time."

"Yes, we can do dat," I nodded enthusiastically. He grabbed his wand on the bedside table and tied a magical bond around my wrists over my head. He ran his hands up both sides of my body stopping at my breasts to cup them through the lacy fabric, chewing on his lip. 

I could see his mind trying to memorize me in the lingerie and I arched my back to give him more desirable angles. He pulled the fabric down so my breasts sat perky and exposed and he groaned deeply at the image, "Oh my god Madeleine, I don't think you understand how perfect you are." He bent to suck on my nipples, his hand snaking around my neck, gently squeezing. I shut my eyes at the unbelievable foreplay, wondering how often he would visit the memory in his private time. I vaguely wished I had the same opportunity when I was alone during the week, thinking of him.

He was rock hard between my throbbing legs and suddenly I wished neither of us had on underwear, although there was a slim chance he was going to move that fast. He pulled one strap down over my shoulder and moved to my neck to kiss me there, his hair brushing my cheek as I moaned softly. His other hand toyed with the hem of the panties between my thigh teasingly. 

"Draco, I want more," I whined. 

His face raised to mine, his eyes staring tantrically, "I love it when you say my name," he whispered, "You don't say it nearly enough."

I lowered my tied arms around his shoulders and pulled him back into kisses and he took the opportunity to wrap his arms around me and lift me up again. He put me down on the chaise at the end of the bed and grabbed the champagne, bringing it over to the table adjacent. He sat next to me and then pulled me over into his lap, brushing my hair aside and kissing my neck.

I winced slightly at the scars that were still aching there despite how soft his lips were. I felt his hardness throbbing below me, my arms tied in front of me as my head hung back over his shoulder. I arched my back and began grinding against him and he swore loudly, his hands gripping my waist and running down my thighs. 

Once again he poured champagne down my body, then down my throat, as I bounced and swiveled on his lap. He groped my breasts and then slid his hand between my legs, pushing my panties aside. "Draco, Draco.." I begged for more, knowing now that he liked the sound.

He pushed me forward so he could pull his cock from his boxers. His fingers snaked under me on either side to lift me up and drop me on top of his throbbing hardness. We both gasped from the incredible friction. His fingers slid to over my ass as I bounced expertly, glancing sideways to eye him down seductively as I moved. 

He unzipped the lingerie as he moaned behind me, pushing it off my back and down my arms. His fingers dug into my skin down my spine, then he pulled me back by my hair and we kissed as I ground against him, reaching an orgasm simultaneously. We were both panting so hard with our foreheads pushed together that we barely heard the call of a Frenchman across the street in a condo building shouting. 

"Very good show!" We both turned to see an elderly man with a huge beard and a large pipe on the balcony across the way waving. Draco snapped his fingers and the balcony doors to our room shut and the curtains drew.

"I'm sorry," he laughed, kissing my jaw gently. I laughed too, not really caring what the man had seen.