What I think William's childhood was like

For one I think William's parents very likely were parent 1 blue eyes parent 2 green eyes or one had brown eyes the other had blue. Likely they also followed parent 1 blonde hair parent 2 brown hair.
As for how he grew up

I think he was very close to his mother who likely  had green eyes and blonde hair

I think he was very close to his mother who likely  had green eyes and blonde hair. (mommy's boy)
Just like any other kid I think he boasted about the idea of living forever and promised  his mom he would find a way and share with her. But she saw it as his imagination and that he wouldn't believe it once he became older.

I believe he was born sometime in the late thirties to 1940 and his father served and died in the military when William was about six months old  due to either a surprise attack or  unexpected bomb.

Growing up I think he was bullied a lot in school for his beliefs and had a rough time communicating his needs or anything without getting laughed at.

Much like a lot of kids I don't think he told his mom about it and simply kept moving forward even if other kids did get physical on him. I feel him and his mother were also low income  so food was usually an issue for them.

Like in the books where William goes from obese to thin I think William had a thyroid problem or something was wrong with his metabolism so he also got bullied for being bigger. I feel by through high school William slimmed down and was obsessed to being thin as he was tired of being ridiculed for his size.  As he did make friends within school  and had passing grades I feel some of his friends turned on him and used him without him seeing it.

I feel he was livid when he saw that he couldn't build robots despite being great in science math wasn't the easiest for him. But he enjoyed the experiments and thinking how he could get immortality for himself finally letting his mother go having a feeling she wouldn't be there the day he does.  Eventually he finds that he  somewhat excels as an architect and pursues his path. He wanted to find a business partner he could work with  and create multiple machines.  

He began pondering the uses of machines and sees the many ways he could use them especially against people he really didn't like. He thought about ideas such as robots being able to capture and hold people hostage or trap them and force them to do tasks he commands.

He likely struggled when he got jobs as the people he befriended there framed him for things he didn't do getting him fired each  time.  I feel he finally settled on a fast food restaurant called Fry Me Taco where he didn't speak to anyone by much.  

If he did make buddies with anyone he kept tabs on everything they did, always  making sure he had the upper hand  and to betray them before they betrayed him. He found the use of how to manipulate and use others and enjoyed when he power  over others.

Eventually he meets Mrs Afton at first he thought nothing of it. Though he compared women to his mother a lot he wanted to be with one that looked similar to her. He wanted her to remain close as possible to him.

And that's what I think his childhood to becoming an adult was like. What do you guys think?