30. Obsessions

Canonally Elizabeth wouldn't be obsessed to ice cream. She technically is captured and later dies because of it. Thats gonna create trauma and serious flashbacks for her. Causing her to likely develop pagtophobia/Frigiphobia, cleithrophobia, and possibly autophobia.

Plus judging the mini-game scene it likely was summer and i'm sure we can agree nothing tastes better on a hot summer day than 🍦

👗 up

Honestly this is annoying and the fact that Elizabeth literally ties people, or has another family help her tie someone up just so she can force dress them even if they're sleeping. Just goes to show inconsiderate she is and apathetic.
Like if someone tells you NO it means NO, of course that's not how Elizabeth is in these. She's going to have a rough time making friends without them being scared of her because she will force them to do this stuff and even do it to them while they're asleep.

🍪
Norman is going to have diabetes if all he does is eat cookies. Plus its really not that cute its so overused. Can't it just be his favorite treat vs something he's obsessed to? I can't stand the whole he attacks and kills people who "touch" or eat his cookies. "DONT TUCH MAH COOKIES!" "THEYRE MAH COOKIES.!" Like no its annoying now.

Spider mom
This won't work no not the way people think it would be.

Female spiders kill their mate before, during or after they you know "do it" There wouldn't be any she wouldn't do it or she would resist, its spider nature. Then she would die after she lays the eggs or she would be food to her kids. Either way she isn't going to "raise" her kids like other species since she is "a spider"

William obsessed to toast
Honestly this originated from "Vincent" who also evolved into William's brother who also is Glitchtrap apparently. Much like Chris's case the toast was cute the first time now its just too much.