7 Years Ago...

Mulai dari awal

I shifted uncomfortably.

"We've just finished our final exams... we've spent the past 3 weeks studying so we could be prepared..."

He nodded his head before taking his glasses off his face and placing his clipboard down.

"I'm sorry to tell you but from the lack of care of your body... you've had a....

miscarriage."

My body froze and I could feel all my blood drain from my face.

"W-what d-do y-you mean?" I could feel tears already stream down my face.

I tightened the grip I had on Mew's hand.

"That's not true! I w-would've k-known if I a-am p-pregnant! Tell him Mew! Tell him I w-would've k-known! I w-wouldn't have let o-our....b-baby d-die!! No no no no no"

I started shaking my head and looking at Mew's face. He also looks pale and has tears down his face too.

"T-tell him to s-stop l-lying!"

There's no way I would've let our baby die!!

It's okay baby... mommy won't let the bad man take you away from me....

Daddy won't either. He'll help us. He'll want to see you...

"A-are you s-sure sir?"

The man nodded his head before leaving the room.

My body is still shaking bad before Mew's parents burst in.

"How could you!? We agreed and accepted that our son loved you because you could still have children!! Now you can't even keep it alive!!"

"Mom!! It's not his fault! We had exams to study for!"

No...not my fault....I won't kill our baby...

"That's no excuse!! He should've known he was bearing a child! We will never accept him in our family!! Mew, let's go!"

"No! What is wrong with you!? What kind of boyfriend am I if I leave my love alone when he needs me the most!! I'm 19, I can make my own decisions and my choice is to stay with him and help him! We both lost our baby! Just....leave us alone....for a little while...please..."

No it's not true! Our baby is alive!

There's a really loud beeping sound and then I didn't see anything anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Mew's POV~

I can tell he's tired. I should've noticed he wasn't eating properly....I should've realized he wasn't sleeping either....