Against The Door

What followed soon after was unplanned. He had not foreseen it at all. His hormones had simply taken over.

On hearing the knock, he had jumped from the couch in his rush to open the door. He knew who it was. He had been expecting her.

He pulled the door open and froze, basking in the glory of her beauty.

She was light skinned and had a slim frame. She wasn't petite, but she wasn't thick either. Her breasts stood high and proud, looking firm through the thin material of the summer gown she was wearing. From his point of view, be could see the sharp outlines of her hips accentuated by the oxblood color of the gown. Her brown eyes were currently locked on his.

Neither of them noticed they were breathing hard.

Then he pulled her in suddenly, yanking her with one hand and slamming the door shut with the other. She didn't resist as she fell against his chest and his arms wrapped her possessively. She didn't resist. Instead, she lifted her face and claimed his lips in a hot blood curling kiss.

As their tongues clashed, their hands wandered. His found her full succulent buttocks, squeezing and caressing them as he poured his soul into the kiss. Her hands trailed down till she could feel his rock hard cock through the fabric of his shorts. She stroked the length of it.

The force of the kiss shoved them against the door he had just shut. The jolt had them pulling away, desire and pure unadulterated lust evident in their eyes. There was no time to go to the bedroom. Or even to the couch for that matter. This had to be settled here and now.

And so, taking her lips once more, his weight crushing her against the door, his fingers found their way to her pussy. Through the light fabric of her panty, he could feel her heat and she was moist. He massaged her, drawing a gasp from her as he finally left her lips. He used his free hand to unhook the straps of her gown.

She wore no bra.

With a happy grunt, he took a nipple into his mouth just as he stuck a finger into her pussy. She moaned out loud at the double assault. Her hands grabbed him by the head as she pushed her breasts into his face. As he doubled the digit, she let out a yelp, her legs parting of their own accord to give him better access. When he left the first nipple and began feasting on the second, she quaked all over, feeling the beginnings of a climax.

Suddenly, he stopped. Pulling his wet fingers out of her honeypot just before she came. Dizzy from her ordeal, she tried to focus on him when she felt one of her legs get lifted and saw him kneel. She felt his finger pull her panty aside. He began to lick her pussy.

She actually cried. Her body trembled from head to toe as his tongue lashed in and out of her pussy, his teeth grazing her clit ever so sweetly. She had to hold on to his head for support. With one of her legs dangling over his shoulder, the other shaky on the ground, it was all she could do to keep from falling.

Soon, she felt it again. She was hurtling towards climax. She could feel it coming, in each nerve of her body, zooming towards her pussy...

He stopped again.

"Please..." The plea escaped her lips before she knew it.

He simply stood up, unzipped his shorts and let it fall to the ground in a pool around his ankles. His cock stood proud and erect, pointing at her. She felt an involuntary spasm in her pussy as she beheld the shaft.

Before she could finish adoring it, he lifted her legs once more and with one deep stroke, slammed into her pussy. Something like a whine escaped her lips, she grabbed his shoulders  for support. He pulled out and slammed into her again, the door creaking noisily. For better angle, he lifted her other leg and drove back into her as she wrapped herself around him like a snake. His dick kept plowing into her over and over again, battering her pussy. She couldn't scream or cry, only a low meow was coming out as he kept pounding her against the door.

Then he let her down, turned her around so she bent slightly. With a deft move, he shifted her panty once more, raised the gown over her beautiful ass and with precise aim, slammed into her pussy from behind.

She screamed from the onslaught. Bending further for a better angle, even as she was moving in tandem with him. His dick tore into her, she could feel it deep in her womb, rattling her bones. When she felt his hands reach from behind and stroke her clit, she went insane.

"Oh yes!" She screamed, the thrusts shoving her continuously against the door, "I love it! Fuck me harder!"

With one hand slapping and holding her ass in place, the other stroking her clit, he slammed and slammed into her pussy. It was a do or die affair. He didn't mind dying in this sweet pussy.

Then for the third time, she began to feel it. The beginning of her climax.

"Don't stop!" She screamed this time, tightening her cunt walls round his dick. Obviously he was too far gone because he kept pounding away. Going deeper and deeper with each stroke as though he wanted to join with her forever.

Suddenly, she  was thrown into orgasm. So shocking was it, catching her by surprise. She came, squirting all over his dick. He didn't stop. He fucked her through it all. Orgasm after orgasm, her pussy clenched around his cock, squeezing the stamina out of it. And he came as well, shooting his load deep into her womb. He groaned as she felt his hot seed wash into hers.

They were panting, trying yo catch their breath as they slowly disentangled themselves from each other. She couldn't stand upright, her legs were shaking terribly. She had to hold on to him. He in turn had to lean against the wall.

She smiled at him.

"Some fuck huh?"

"Yeah, some fuck." He replied, still trying to control himself.

"Can I come in?"

"Of course," he replied with a smile, his flaccid cock already rising once more. "You can come in."

******

Hello lovers, here's another upload in my erotic shorts. Hope you love it.

Would you like to have a story like this written about you? Send me a message, I'll gladly do so. For free. You can be anonymous if you choose.

And it's all free.
Thank you once again.✌✌✌

And by the way, your comments and votes would be highly appreciated.