the song was really mesmerizing already, the song called cloud 9 by beach bunny. the singers voice and guitar was super good.

but when he loves me i feel like im floating
when he calls me pretty, i feel like somebody

it was a good song, i had to admit. i quickly added both the songs to my playlist.

i stared up at the ceiling, the morning light still spilling in my room and onto the ceiling.

lets.. go back on twitter, what else can i do. i thought to myself, clicking back onto twitter.

i scrolled for a bit, before seeing the account that showed what music i listened to had posted the to songs i just played.

@ dreamspotify : telepatía, Kali Uchis. 11:32 PM.
231 likes    14 retweets    34 comments
|
|
| DR34ML0V3R: oh thats hot
|
|
| whatamidoingwithmylife: thinking about george again huh 😏/j
|
|
|
| karlmeow: good song 10/10 👍
|
|

@ dreamspotify: Cloud 9, Beach Bunny.
11:45 PM.
172 likes    9 retweets   21 comments
|
|
|
| karlmeow: what a good song
|
|
|
| tutrletgv: oh he is listening to that is he now
|
|
|
| P1NKW4TER: BANGER
|

i laughed a tiny bit at some of the comments, cracking a george joke or just a genuinely good comment.

scrolling around a bit more, tweets that my friends had liked, dream smp guesses for lore, just a bunch of random stuff.

i finally gave up, throwing my phone to the side as i slowly hoisted myself out of bed.

patches bolted into my room hearing me moving around, quickly meowing and bumping against my leg.

i smiled and pet her soft fur, following her out of my bedroom.

she brought me to the front door, i opened it as she ran outside, rolling around in the grass.

"aww.." i cooed, crouching down to pet her more as she rolled around in the grass.

i felt like going somewhere today. maybe the beach? yeah, maybe the beach. i hadn't been there in awhile, the memories of my father were sort of sad, missing him still as his voice repeated in my head.

i watched patches roam around a bit more before i sent her back inside, making sure she didn't run away while i was gone.

i slipped on my shoes, grabbing my house keys, and walking to the pier's steps to get down to the beach.

a few minutes later, i was walking down the steps towards the sand and water.

when i stepped foot on the sand, i slowly slid my shoes back off, setting them near the steps as the sand hit my feet.

it was very hot, but i didn't mind. it was like i was re-living the memories as i walked in the same trail me and my dad would.

the spot we had made had fallen apart slightly, but the few logs and two stumps were still there.

i sat down on one of the stumps. the fire pit we had built still stood, the fire wood missing.

my father told me to take someone special here when we layed on the sand just a bit ahead from the spot.

so if george ever came to florida, i would take him here.

the sun shined brightly in my eyes, causing me to have to look anywhere but up.

the sounds of seagulls chirping and the waves crashing were very soothing.

but that was quickly interrupted by the sound of my phone buzzing.