Prologue)-Meeting

??? POV

"So, Miss Enoshima and Miss Shirogane," a voice boomed, "You want to have a collaboration between Pokemon and Danganronpa?"

"That's what we're here for!" Exclaimed the blue-haired girl. 

"Well duh," Junko Enoshima, the strawberry blonde said. "Tsumugi, this man is SO boring. I can't believe we chose Pokemon, a childs' show, to collab with."

"On the other hand, both sides could get a boost!" Shirogane reasoned. 

The director of Pokemon sighed at the two bickering girls and said, "Well, are you going to accept it or not?"

Junko had a mischievous look on her face. "Well of course! We'll accept it as long as you allow your characters to be in our show!" 

"Are you sure?" The director asked. "Our characters are real people too, you know!"

Tsumugi replied with "We have a simulation that we tested out with the most recent season, Season V3!"

"And it turned out really well!" Enoshima said with a skeptical tone. 

"Everyone did survive after all."

"All right then, it's a deal," The Director concluded. Junko and Tsumugi shook hands with The Director. 

"You won't regret it."

-Time Skip Brought to you by depression-

"Get everything set up!" Director yelled out, "Is the setting done yet? What about the redesigns?"

Enoshima and Shirogane stood in the doorway, watching the director bark out commands.

"This is so boring!" Junko said, yawning.

"This is exactly why we are doing this!" Tsumugi replied. "To decrease our boredom!"

"Well, hope is useless."

They both looked at the current scenario, hoping that this might bring back their viewers since V3 failed. 

V3 had many people confused about the 'reality and fiction' thing. The plot was just- weird. If anything, they usually disliked the ending. But oh boy, they didn't know about this new crossover coming up for them! Most of the Danganronpa fans liked Pokemon, so they should get hooked in. This would be special- they hoped that this wouldn't create an uproar like V3 did. 

Tsumugi suddenly remembered about the mastermind. Like who would forget about that part? Only a dumb person! 

"Hey Junko..."

"What is it?"

"What about the mastermind?"

"Shit," Junko cursed, "Forgot. But we can create a mastermind with a pokemon character, right?"

"Well, there is ??? right? I mean- he's the perfect candidate!"

"Wouldn't he seem too much like pre-despair me though? All fashionista model and all that?"

Tsumugi stood there, thinking for a minute. "But we don't really know what he's like."

"True, true." Junko looked at the simulation rooms where the game and anime characters were in a fantasy of fiction.

There were many known animes there.

One door read "Naruto"

Another read "Dragon Ball Z"

They landed on their original, "Danganronpa"

After many doors, they finally found what they wanted. "Pokemon"

They approached the door. All you needed to get in was a keycard and fingerprint scan. Easy as that, don't you think?

There was a guard by the door. He had the standard uniform. A shirt under a bullet proof vest with elbow pads and hand guards. The pants had sewed in knee pads and boots that looked ridiculously like emo platform boots.

"May I help you?"

Junko looked up ahead at the guard and said, "Yes, you can! Tsumugi and I were planning to choose a mastermind for the upcoming collaboration, as you can see. But we don't know much about them, so we were hoping to take a look at our possible candidates."

"Did Junko-senpai just put my name in front of hers?!" Tsumugi gasped. She was ecstatic.

The guard then replied, ignoring Tsumugi, "I see, I'll let you pass." The guard stepped aside and went through the unlocking procedure. Keycard scan, fingerprint scan. That was always how it was. As soon as Tsumugi stepped inside the room. She could see many screens on what the characters were seeing. In the middle were many pods, similar to the simulation pods that the Super Danganronpa 2 characters were in before. The room was illuminated with the green glow of the pods, so it was easy to see what each one looked like. As they passed Ash and Serena, they saw him. 

"He's perfect."

Word count: 666