Chapter Forty-Six

En başından başla

His tongue then makes its way down my stomach, placing a soft kiss just above the spot I craved for him to be most. I bit my lip as he glanced up, meeting my glossy eyes that begged him to keep going further down. Phoenix shot me a knowing smile before nipping at the insides of my thighs until I felt his hot breath blow against my pussy, making me partially close my legs for a second before he grabbed them. "Uh ah," He growled, pushing them back apart. "Open your legs wide for me, baby. Show me that sweet little pussy."

As soon as the words left his mouth, I placed one foot on either side of him on the bed, spreading wider. He took one of his fingers, sliding it up and down my soaking folds to tease me. "Oooh, mm, please," I pant, needing more.

"Since you asked nicely," He spoke up, gliding his tongue along my pussy. "Mm, I can't get enough of you," He managed to say before thrusting his tongue into my center repeatedly.

My nails dug into the wood of the headboard. "Oh shit, yes, yes," I cried out as my eyes rolled into the back of my head.

"Shhh, not too loud, baby, or everyone will hear you," Nix said as his hand reaches around my thigh, swirling his thumb around my sensitive clit.

"Mmm," I clench my teeth together, trying my hardest not to yell out in pure pleasure. "Fuckkk, if you keep doing that, I'm going to-" Just as I was about to finish my sentence, his tongue began to push in and out faster as his thumb stayed where it was, nearly driving me over the edge. My hips bucked up while my legs shook, grinding my core against his mouth. "Yes, oh god...yes, please make me cum," I begged in desperation.

Pheonix lifted his head up for only a moment. "Keep your eyes on me. I want to see your face as you cum all over my mouth."

I nodded while our eyes met, watching him lower his head and slide his tongue between my folds a few times just as he thrusted his tongue into my pussy. Our stare never broke but only grew more intense while I panted in ecstasy, releasing my juices against him. "Mmm, yes, yes, ohhh," Without thinking, my hands came down, weaving into his dark hair to hold onto as I rode out my orgasm.

He licked up everything I gave to him, pulling his head back as my hands fell to my sides. "Did I tell you that you could let go, Scarlett?" His eyes became a shade darker.

"No," I admitted with a slightly guilty smile, almost excited for what was going to happen next.

He let out a deep chuckle, shaking his head as he got back up on his knees. "Rules are rules, baby."

I laid sprawled out in front of him as my body was still recovering from the pleasure that just shot throughout me. "Sometimes breaking one is worth it, though."

Nix raised a brow, forming a sexy smirk on his lips. "We'll see about that," The words rolled off his tongue about as quickly as he grasped both of my ankles and smoothly flipped me over onto my stomach.

"Ah," I squealed in surprise as his hand reached over, covering my mouth.

"You're going to get us into trouble, Shortcake."

I looked back at him with amusement written all over my face. "I'm already in trouble."

His grin made my body feel weaker than it was. Suddenly he slipped his arm underneath my stomach, pulling my ass up while my head rested against the mattress. "Yeah, just like that, baby," Phoenix's fingers lightly brushed against my soaking pussy before his hand pulled back, and I felt a stinging sensation against my ass.

*Smack*

"Ohh," I yelped out, feeling a moment of pain before pleasure.

*Smack*