Chapter 14- Trauma

You reply to Mark's message saying 'can't wait!😏'. You finish up work at the end of the day and head into the locker room where you find Meredith. "Want to go to Joe's with me and Derek?" She asks. "I'm going over to Mark's apartment" you smirk. "Oh really!" Meredith smiles. "We could go out tomorrow night?" You ask. "Yeah sure! Well I'm going to go now. I'll talk to you later... or tomorrow!" She laughs. "Me too! Bye!" You reply.

You get changed out of your scrubs and lift your phone out and text mark "I'm coming out now" you say. "Okay! Can't wait." He replies. You grab your bag from the locker and head outside to find mark sitting outside the hospital in his car. He's wearing a tight white shirt and dress pants. You get into the car and are greeted with a wide smile from Mark. "I feel under-dressed." You laugh.

"You look beautiful y/n and I wanted it to be a surprise!" Mark sweetly says. "Make what a surprise?" You ask intrigued by what he means. "Just wait." He says mysteriously. You start driving and mark asks "Can you grab my phone, its in the back?" You unbuckle your seatbelt and kneel down on your seat to reach for his phone. "Y/N STOP! PUT YOUR SEATBELT BA-" mark says before the car crashes against the side of another car.

1 hour later

Mark starts to wake up. The only thing that mark notices is a open wound on his leg so he calms down. He then looks over to see you halfway through the front window and starts to freak out. "Y/N? Y/N! PLEASE WAKE UP!" Mark cries. Mark stops shouting and calls the ambulance service. After 10 mins the ambulance finally arrives and the paramedics run up to you and mark

"Sir, are you okay?" The ambulance driver asks Mark. "Yes, yes but look at y/n." Mark sobs. The paramedics look over at you and see you sprawled over the front of the car with very severe injuries. He lifts you onto a stretcher and mark climbs into the ambulance with you.Mark and you are brought to Grey Sloan.