A vigilante is born

(I own nothing, not my hero academia or Kamen rider, I only own my OCs)

In Calgary)

Ghost was currently getting all his stuff ready for the convention. One of the first ever Kamen rider conventions held in Canada, and he was excited to go. He got all his chaser gear into the bag, from the Mach Driver to the Break gunner, and all the signal bikes he could buy, from Kaksarn, Tomarle, and Magarl. Ghost is happy that this is finally happening and is going to be apart of it. He walks by an empty alleyway but hears a faint voice calling out.

???: hello?

Ghost goes down the alleyway to see who said that, but sees no one around him. And than a bright light soon appears in front of him. He than heard the voice once more.

???: can you do what other heroes of this world can't, can you do what is necessary to save the world from destruction?

Ghost slowly nods his head And is suddenly pulled into the portal, not even allowing him to grab onto anything before it disappears as soon as he is all the way through.

(In an alleyway)

Ghost groans as he gets up, soaking wet, with his bag still with him. He leans against the brick wall, as he tries to clear his head.

Ghost: Where the hell am I?

He steps out from the alleyway and sees, tall building, some with billboards promoting heroes and their merchandise. He gets a better look at the billboards and realizes he's in another universe. Ghost tries to think of where he is, but can't. He grabs his bag and goes to walk but sees a tarp covering something. He approaches the tarp and takes it off. He is surprised at what he sees.

The Ride Chaser, the personal rider machine of Mashin and Kamen rider chaser

The Ride Chaser, the personal rider machine of Mashin and Kamen rider chaser. He sees the keys and it has his driver's license attached to it. He than feels something moving in his bag and opens it up. Out fly 8 small vehicles. They all fly around him before three stop in front of him. Rhino, Spider and Chaser. Ghost has a smile on his face

Ghost: So, your alive?

Rhino nods while Chaser makes his intentions know by flying around the bag. Ghost goes to the bag and picks up both the break gunner and the Mach driver honoh. He feels actual metal, not the plastic feel it used to have.

Ghost: Can I use this to transform?

Chaser beeps in confirmation or at least what Ghost think is confirmation. He puts them bag in the bag and sees a button on the backside of the ride chaser and presses it, opening a compartment and puts his bag inside of the it. He puts his driver's license in his wallet once again, while the viral cores and signal bikes and shift cars enter the compartment as well. Ghost starts the bike and puts on the helmet that was one the seat and drives out of the alleyway. He stops at a parking lot, and checks his bag, and sees some money in there. He knows that it won't last him long and thinks about how to get a job.