Destiny

Sid reached his office, as soon as he reached his office everybody stopped their gossips and started working as everyone is aware of his nature. He directly went to his cabin and started working.
He was working when Sam came, ( he is working along with Sid)

Sam- hey bhai, kaisa hai???
Sid looked at him and said boredly " hii"
Sam didn't mind a bit as he knew everything, he too feels bad for his friend.

Sam- Sid kab aise rahega??

Sid frowned -kaise??

Sam- means aise robot bnn kr

Sid- main aisa hi hu Sam ab mujhe bass Sana ko dhudna hai.
Sam- Sid hum kabse usse dhund rhe hai but vo nyi mili, I think she is....
Sid- Don't... Don't you dare to complete the sentence. (he said angrily)

Sam- but humare pass koi proof bhi nyi hai na.

Sid- ye jo meri saanse chal rhi hai na, ye hi sabse bda proof hai, vo zinda isliye main bhi hu.
Sam sighed - ok Sid, acha main ye batana aaya tha ki humne vo deal humne leli hai jo gills ko milni wali thi and jo humne proofs diye the gill company ke against about their illegal work, now nobody wants to work with them.

Sid nose flared and hand fisted listening about gill.
Sid- good, I want to complete him completely.

Sam left for his cabin and Sid eyes fell on Sana's photoframe.

Sid Pov
Where are you my Jaan, bass kro ab ye hide and seek, I can't bear this distance now, please mil jao, I love you so much. Maine Mr. Gill ka business kharab kr diya hai,unko apne paise pe ghamand tha na, main sab barbad kr dunga unka.
End of Pov

Scene shift
There is a orphanage 'Paradise' in a village. And a girl is teaching children there.
She is teaching with love and affection, she is wearing a simple salwar and kameez but still she is looking enchanting.

One child- Di abhi aur kitna pdna hai (and pouted)

She was aww of that boy and ruffled his hairs and said " bass 5 minutes more then we play."
Children eyes enlighten listening this, they studied for sometime and went to park to play.
They tied blindfold on her eyes and started running, she was catching them when a lady called her "Sanyaa" and she turned showing her beautiful face

Lady- bass kro beta ab khelna, chlo lunch krlo aake sare aur Sanya toh tu inn bacho ke sath bachi bann jati hai.

Sanya- kya Amma aap bhi, itne pyaare bache hai, itne pyaar se bolte ki mann nyi krta inki baad modne ka.

Amma- tabhi tum favourite ho inn sab ki, chl ab sabko le aa khane ke liye.
Sanya- ji amma

She called everyone for lunch.
Sanya- chlo sare hand wash krlo and come for hhhh.

She started serving everyone and even feed some small children.
She loves every child and all children loves her very much, apart from studies she even teaches then singing and dancing.