A get together💕💕

Sidnaaz went to select gifts for the children, Sana helped in selecting perfect gift for every child. After doing shopping, they went towards Sid's home.

On reaching there, Sana looked at his big and classy bunglow, On the front it was written RSS Mansion, she started feeling nervous, Sid saw her, her nervousness, he can understand her feelings as he had felt the same shen he had saw her bunglow for the first time. He lightly held her hand " chale"
Sana looked at him, he was giving her assuring smile, she wonders how he always understands her inner turmoil, she nodded and went inside, Rita aunty was waiting for Sana eagerly and seeing them she went towards them.

Sm- aa gye bacho, main tumlogo ka hi wait kr rhi thi.

Sana- namaste aunty, (she said folding her hand)
But rita mom hugged her and took her inside.
Sid stood there and said "mom main bhi ghar aaya hu but aapne sari attention Sana ko dedi, main toh aapka beta hi nyi hu" he said dramitically seeing them talking forgetting about him.

Sana chuckled seeing his cute antics while Sm rolled her eyes at him,

Sm- tu toh roz hi milta hai, par meri beti mujhe kitna sallo baad mili hai.
She said geeting emotional but Sana felt happy when Sm referred her as her daughter but then got confused.

Sana- Saalo baad??? But hum toh thode din pehle hi mile the.

Sm realized her mistake " umm... Haan... Vo toh... Vo toh majak kr rhi thi, ye Sid drame kar rha tha na isliye" she said suttering, Sid tu drama matt kr jyada, andar aaja aur ja ke ke fresh ho ja tab tak main aur meri beti baatein karage, haina Sana?" she said to divert her mind. Sana nodded

Sid- haan haan ja rha hu, kro aaplog baatein.

He left leaving them alone.

Rita maa and Sana started talking about random things, Sm started telling her about Sid's childhood story and she also showed her his childhood pictures.
They were laughing when Sid came wearing shorts and T-Shirt and smiled seeing them getting mingled, Mom is right 'one never forgets dil ka rista' he went to them
" so ladies kya baatein ho rhi hai,"

Sm- teri bachpan ki kahaaniyan suna rahi thi Sana ko ki tu kitna shararti tha,Aur kaise tu cream wale biscuit mein toothpaste mila Deta tha, Sana laughed hearing his stories, Sid was happy seeing her happy.

Meantime staff came and asked what they would like to have in lunch.

Sm- acha ab tum dono betho main lunch main khud banati hu.

Sana- umm... Aunty main bhi chlti hu aapki help krne, please.

Sm smiled, and nodded as she is not an outsider she is family and she can do anything she like.

They went to kitchen.
Sana- Aunty aap mujhe bass bta dijiye ki kon si cheez kaha hai, baki lunch main bna lungi, aap rest kro aaj.

Sm- tum akeli kaise bnaugi,
Sana- bna lungi, main sare bacho ke liye bhi banati hu.
Saying that she started preparing lunch.
Sm smiled as Sana has grown now earlier she didn't know about the cooking but still she used to help her, Now, she is changed, her dressing style, her personality every thing has changed but one thing is same that is her beautiful heart. Sana made sarso ka saag, chapatti, rice and dal makhni.

Sm- bache itna sab kuch banane ki kya zarurat thi. Mujhe tumne kuch krne bhi nyi diya sara khud banaya.

Sana- Aunty aap ja ke bethe aur Sidharth ko bhi bula le main lekar aati hu bass.

Sm and Sid got settled in dinning table and Sana brought lunch.

Sid- ummm.. Fragnance toh bhot achi hai, wow mom itna kuch bana liya.