Since my father has been gone, she's been doing her best to be that support system I need, and so for that reason I owe it to her to get better.

But it was hard, trying to get better and all.

I was a 17 year old girl, who had lost her father almost 3 years ago, trying to get famous. Oh did I fail to add that this girl is also depressed and has major social anxiety?

The world would literally eat me up and spit me out so quick. I mean they already were.

When I was 15, a year after I lost my father I decided that I was going to be a social media influencer. I knew nothing of how to do it, I just posted a few pictures on Instagram and did a few YouTube videos before I somewhat blew up.

I had around 100k subscribers on YouTube, and I was doing well. Then the whole tiktok faze kind of started so I decided that I was going to get the app.

This was late 2019.

I posted a few videos of me doing absolutely nothing, and they got a few good views but then one day in October I posted a dancing video of me that blew up over night.

The next morning I woke up with over a million views on my video and I was honestly confused as to how someone like me could just blow up from doing something that I loved.

But when I did it was the coolest thing ever.

Now it's February of 2020.

I have a little over a million followers on tiktok, and my YouTube page blew up to a little under 350k subscribers.

I was extremely thankful for everyone who supported me, and loved what I was doing but if I was being honest I didn't know anything. I had no manager to help me out with this kind of thing so I was just winging it.

I was the one who answered all emails, asking my mother if she could help me be more "formal" when answering these big brands who contacted me.

She did the best she could though.

"I ordered you a pizza and some wings. They're sitting on the kitchen island. I'm going out with Alicia and some other girls from the job. See you later baby. Call me if anything." My mother says, walking into my room.

"What kind of wings?" I ask.

"Mango Habanero. I know you liked the boneless ones from Buffalo Wild Wings so I got those and bought you a domino's pizza. But I have to go now."

"Okay, bye ma." I say.

She walks out of my door, leaving it opened.

After a while I finally hear the front door slam shut, signaling that she left the house.

I took this opportunity to grab my pizza and wings from the kitchen and bring it to my room, placing it on my desk. I realized how bored I was starting to get so I decided to get on tiktok live.

I place my phone against my makeup brush cup and pressed the start button, waiting for people to come in. Soon my chat box started blowing up, and so many people were in the chat saying "Hello" or "What's up."

"Hey everyone. I'm eating right now and my mom just left so I decided to come on and stuff..." I tell them, taking a slice of pizza.

I saw the chat going off, asking questions about what's some new stuff that I'm coming up with and when will I finally be able to come out to Los Angeles.

"I'm actually coming to L.A in a week and I'll be staying there for a few months. Working on a project with some friends that will be out in the next coming months... really excited for y'all to see it." I smile to the camera.