Colorful Walls

Little! Makki, Mattsun, and Oikawa / Cg!Iwaizumi

3rd Person POV

Morning practice was easy today, Oikawa wasn't bossing people around much and clung to Mattsun and Makki a lot more than usual.

Iwaizumi didn't get his nickname called barely and the other 3 third years just stayed in their own bundle together. But Iwaizumi Hajime was their caregiver and knew the signs, he was going to help even if they were too stubborn to be small.

Afternoon practice started and once Kyotani, also known as Mad-Dog, walked in Iwaizumi heard him speaking to the other setter on the team.

With no one interfering with the third years who sat on the bench and watched something on Oikawa's phone.

He walked over there letting his caregiver mode turn on and stood in front of them. He noticed the videos they were watching, children's television shows.

He cleared his throat making the three look up, he could tell they were all small, he was putting in guesses for their ages already.

"How old?" He asked in a soft tone, the other teammates weren't practicing because they didn't get orders on what they were doing today.

"No afternoon practice, don't go get dressed yet just leave, nothing is set up so quickly pack up!" He moved back before yelling this out, making sure not to scare his babies.

No one made protest and all packed up, one last door slam from Kindaichi's heavy hand and Iwaizumi finally looked behind him. Once he noticed everyone was gone he got up and kicked the gym doors.

After that was finished he grabbed his extra duffel bag filled with little toys, play mats, blankets, and his computer for movies.

He set up a small station for them to run around if they had too much energy, a station if they wanted to eat, one for laying down or naps, a playpen in case they made themselves slip even smaller, and a coloring station.

He bought the playpen and hid it where no one would find it and after all was set up he walked back over to the others who had just watched him intently the whole time.

"How old babies?" He asked once more. Oikawa raised his hand and waved it. "Kawa you don't need to raise your hand just speak baby." And the other let his hand fall before raising it in the air once again.

Iwaizumi just chuckled and pointed at Oikawa, "oo 'ears old!" He giggled and tried getting up but was set back down by Iwaizumi's hand.

"Let your brothers say their ages too then go play okay?" The caregiver asked and got a rapid nod in return.

Makki was fairly silent, so Iwaizumi chose him to say his age next. "Makki?" He asked and rubbed his back to encourage him but the other just blinked and looked him in the eye.

"Your my little baby boy today hm?" A small nod was his answer.

"Alright Mattsun?" A hand was shoved near his face with the number 4.

"Okay you both go play I'm going to make Makki a bottle." The other two dashed around while Hajime carried Makki to the lunch station, making a bottle of Angel milk and shaking it nicely.

Taking the cap off the bottle, he sat Makki in his lap and fed the bottle to him. The boy humming and sucking the milk slowly.

"Kawa STOP!" Hajime heard and looked over at the wall, full of colors. Reds, blues, oranges, pinks, purples, blacks, and even the rare colored markers Hajime bought after being begged to death in the store.

Hajime kept his cool and rocked Makki into sucking the bottle and humming again, "Both of you over here!" He let out a smaller yell being careful not to upset the baby boy in his arms.

The other two waddle their way over to the caregiver, Oikawa covered in marker ink, while Mattsun had a scowl on his face.

"Mattsun you know we don't yell at anyone unless it's really necessary and Oikawa sit in the corner for 15 minutes then get a rag and clean up the wall, Mattsun go back and play but when my timer goes off you also help Kawa. Both of you can go now."

His words were stern and firm, leaving no room for debates or replies. They waddled to their spots, Mattsun now in the eating station with the other two. Makki finished his milk and was burped over Hajime's shoulder.

"Daddy! Makki name sound like Mac an' cheese!" Mattsun says before letting out a giggle leaving Hajime to chuckle. "It kind of does baby, you want a juice pouch?" He asked and held it out for the other to grab.

"Tanks daddy!" Mattsun squealed and held it back at him to open. Once it was opened he sucked it down greedily but Hajime didn't stop him, Mattsun knew his limits and he was potty trained in headspace, he was safe.

After thinking of potty training the timer went off and Oikawa still stayed standing in front of the wall, waiting for instructions.

"Come out the corner and lay down in the play mats, we'll go over there in a second." After that was out of the way they all were in the play mats sitting.

Iwaizumi changed Oikawa into a pamper and Makki into a diaper, making sure they were secured and put their shorts back on.

"Okay now both of you go eat." Oikawa dashed but Mattsun walked, Hajime set Makki in the playpen and gave him baby toys and a pacifier.

The boy was shaking the toys in his hand, waiting for the noise, and Hajime went and grabbed a rag and scrubbed the walls.

After that was finished, he started clearing up stations, changed both Oikawa and Makki, sent Mattsun to the potty in the locker rooms, and cleared the gym back to normal.

Afterwards he picked up Makki, set all three in the backseat of his car (he has one in this), and set off for home.

After a long day Iwaizumi got to get home and put his boys in the bathtub, set them all in his huge bed, and they all fell asleep happy and content.