Part 1

I thank my dearest friend Sydell for this lovely banner.

The credit for the edits goes to the real editors.

Today is the first wedding anniversary of Abhi and Pragya.

The whole house is decorated for the celebration.Everything is done by Dadi.

But Pragya was not happy.Because she felt that there was no meaning in this wedding anniversary celebration as Abhi does not love her.

She remembered her wedding night.

Flash back...

Pragya was very happy to wed Abhi as she always wished to marry Abhi secretly.Abhi was her best friend Purab's brother.

Pragya blushed when Abhi entered the room.

Abhi:Pragya...Let me be frank.I married you only because Dadi forced me.I love Tanu.

Pragya was shattered

Abhi:Dadi does not want a modern girl like Tanu as her daughter in law.So I had to break up with Tanu and marry you.But I can never love you Pragya.I am sorry.

Abhi left the room.Pragya burst into tears.

Present....

Pragya's eyes became wet remembering her wedding night.Abhi was never harsh to her.He behaved like a nice friend to her.But as a husband she expected him to love her like any normal wife.But she did not get love from Abhi.Still she came to the hall for the wedding anniversary party for Dadi.

She saw Tanu there and her heart got torn.Though abhi had broken up with Tanu,Tanu was always after Abhi and she knew that Abhi had feelings for Tanu in his mind.

King asked Alia:Where is Abhi?Today is his wedding anniversary.But he is not seen.

Alia:You know that bhai is not in love with Pragya.So he may not be bothered about this wedding anniversary celebration.