She stumbled onto the floor, as she appeared in some house with a screaming voice.
"Back again, the blood-traitor brats. Is it true their father's dying?"

"OUT!" a second voice roared. Too disoriented to properly take in what was going on around her, she took a second to breathe before standing up. By the time she'd gathered herself, she was face to face with Sirius Black. Ginny seemed okay with letting him help her, but Alexandra couldn't help the squeak that escaped her. He frowned for a moment.

"She's not exactly herself." Fred spoke up.

"The memory loss." Sirius realised. "So she doesn't remember a single thing?"

"A few things, according to Hermione. But not a lot." George explained.

"She still thinks you're a mass murderer. She's forgotten the showdown in the shrieking shack." Ron continued.

"Never mind my memories, or lack of. What about dad? What happened? Can we go see him?"

"Harry knows what happened." Fred turned to the boy.

Harry began explaining, his eyes flickering towards Alexandra every so often. He talked about his dream changing and seeing a snake. He talked about how it had been slithering, with some sort of purpose. He told them how Arthur had been half asleep but had jumped to alertness as soon as he sensed the snake. How he took out his wand to defend himself, but the snake had been too fast. How it lunged at their father biting him with a terrifying ferocity.

"Is Mum here?" Fred asked, turning to Sirius.

"She probably doesn't even know what's happened yet. The important thing was to get you away before Umbridge could interfere. I expect Dumbledore's letting Molly know now."

"We've got to go to St. Mungos," Ginny said urgently. She looked around at her siblings- they were of course all still in their pyjamas. "Sirius, can you lend us cloaks or anything?"

"Hang on, you can't go tearing off to St. Mungo's!" Sirius protested.

"Of course we can go to St. Mungo's if we want," Fred retorted, with a mulish expression. "He's our dad!"

"And how are you going to explain how you knew Arthur was attacked before the hospital even let his wife know?"

"What does that matter?" George said hotly.

"It matters because we don't want to draw attention to the fact that Harry is having visions of things that are happening hundreds of miles away!" Sirius raised his voice and Alexandra flinched. "Have you any idea what the Ministry would make off that information?"

"Well, somebody else could have told us... we could have heard it somewhere other than Harry."

"Like who? Listen, your dad's been hurt while on duty for the Order and the circumstances are fishy enough without his children knowing about it seconds after it happened, you could seriously damage the Order's-"

"We don't care about the dumb Order!" Fred yelled.

"It's our dad dying we're talking about!" George shouted.

"Your father knew what he was getting into and he won't thank you for messing things up for the Order!" Sirius glared, equally angry. "This is how it is- this is why you're not in the Order. You don't understand, there are things worth dying for!"

"Easy for you to say, stuck here!" Fred bellowed. "I don't see you risking your neck!"

The little colour remaining in Sirius's face drained. He looked for a moment as though he would quite like to hit Fred, but when he spoke, it was in a voice of determined calm. "I know it's hard, but we've all got to act as though we don't know anything yet. We've got to stay put, at least until we hear from your mother, all right?"

"Besides, if his injuries are as bad as Harry's said, he'll be in with the healers. They wouldn't let us past the waiting room." Alexandra put her hand on Fred.

The twins still looked mutinous. Ginny, however, took a few steps over to the nearest chair and sank into it. Alexandra sat next to her sister, as Harry and Ron and sat on an opposite sofa. Fred and George sat on either side of Alexandra and Ginny, and Sirius let out a relieved sigh.

"That's right," he said encouragingly. "Come on, lets all... let's all have a drink while we're waiting. Accio Butterbeer!" He sat in an armchair, summoning the drinks to the table in the middle.

"I don't like butterbeer." Alexandra said.

"You're seventeen, right? Some firewhiskey should be-"

"I don't like you much, do I?" She asked.

"What?"

"Sometimes when I look at someone, even if I don't remember them, I get feelings. Echoes of strong emotions. I have a lot of negative feeling towards you. I think it's hatred. Why do I not like you?"

A/N- Eid Mubarak, to my Muslim brothers and sisters! Hope you have a blessed day. I mean, I know lockdown has put a dampener on some plans, but hopefully soon we'll be able to properly celebrate without having to worry about COVID. Anyways, hope you enjoyyy x

Lmfao, Alex has no chill, ngl. Favourite line "I don't like you much, do I?" She asked.