Chapter 12: FAMILY TIME!

Start from the beginning

I smiled at him thankfully only for him to glare back at me.

" I too want a family bonding time. I think Jungkook would come. He seems closer to mother and father," Y/N said. 

" Let's plan then!" I exclaimed.

Six Days Family Bonding
• Day 1: Clear Misunderstandings and Give Compliments to each other.

• Day 2: Spend time playing indoor games together.

• Day 3,4 and 5: Go on an outing together to a beach. Have fun there. Have a night sky watch there.

Day 6:  Play outdoor games together.

We noted a schedule on the paper and decided that whenever we will have a family bonding time, this would be our schedule. Now only taking Father's permission is left. We all went to father together but he was busy with King Namjoon at that moment.

I decided to tell him later and started walking towards my room just to find Yoongi.

This man, I love him so much but he always tries to ignore me.

" Hello Prince Yoongi. What are you doing?" I asked him with a smile.

" Can't you see I am reading?" He replied back rudely and started walking away. This time I am not letting you go. " Hey wait!" I went and pulled him by his hand. That was the only thing I could do at the moment not noticing this gesture was rude to be done to a Prince.

" Why are you always ignoring me? What wrong have I done? I have just fallen for you. Please talk to me, smile to me. I feel hurt when you are rude to me." I confessed without thinking twice. My actions already spoke everything so why should I not tell him by my words?

" I-I didn't mean to hurt you. I am sorry, I just- I just don't let anyone come that near me. I like to be alone." He stuttered and sprinted away making me stomp my feet in frustration.

Ugh Kim Yoongi! I am not going to give up on you! I will make you fall for me. You just wait. 

The same night I went to father and told him about the Family Bonding thing. He agreed, saying that he couldn't be a good father because he was trying to be a good king, but now he will do his best in being a good father.

Now only making Jungkook agree to it is left. But Taehyung said he was going to handle it so now I am going to sleep peacefully! My task is done!!!

Jungkook's POV

I wanted to talk to Taehyung. I wanted to say thank him about giving me such a good advice. I tried to come earlier but I had a few kingdom matters to take care of, so I couldn't.

I saw him writing something in a book in his room. I knocked on the door. He looked at me in a snap. " Oh, Jungkook? Come in." He said while keeping his book in a cupboard.

" I heard that you are going to have a family bonding?" He asked. A family bonding?

" Um.....I don't know anything about it." I replied, confused. " Oh no! Jiminie and Jackson are going to kill me now," He exclaimed sadly. I knew he was close to Jimin hyung but also Jackson? 

" What's going on Tae?" I asked him.

" Well Jiminie and Jackson said that they wanted to spend time with their family. I told them to have a family bonding time. They asked me what it is so I gave them one of my experiences of family bonding time. So they said they are going to give you a surprise tomorrow." He said and pouted. " But now their surprise is going to be ruined because of me"

 " But now their surprise is going to be ruined because of me"

I felt my heart beating at a quicker pace because he looked... cute? I shook my head and cleared my throat.

" I am not going to any family bondings because I am least interested in such things," I said.

" Whyyyyy! Are you saying that my idea is least interesting? I hate you kookie!" He said. 

" Hey! I didn't mean like that! Your idea is great.....it's just that I have not talked to all of them that much. So I will skip it." I said. I don't want him to dislike me, but at the same time I don't want to go to that family time because I would just feel awkward.

" You know what? You made me do this. Do you remember your promise of obeying me 3 times? I am going to use the first one. Obey me and go to your family outing." He said.

" Tae this is cheating," I said with an almost whine. 

" No, it's not. You are going to go, or else let's not talk anymore." He said. I widened my eyes. 

" Fine, I will go!" I said quickly.

Wait but why do I even care if he talks to me or not!?

*****

This chapter was a little bigger than how much I originally write. I hope you liked it.

Meme Time

👁️👄👁️