Chapter 12: FAMILY TIME!

Start from the beginning

" It's fine Jackson. Actually I am thankful that Jungkook has a close friend like you who cares so much about him,"

He wiped an invisible drop of tear, " I know. Only if he could see,"

His dramatic act made me laugh. 

 " But still I don't feel the closeness between him and you all. Even though he is now talking to his parents, he has not let his guard down. Did you not notice? The King tried to speak once or twice with Jungkook but he seemed to ignore him," I sighed. " I understand him though, it might be difficult for him to forgive. So I need your help,"

" Our help?" Jackson asked, confused in what way could he even help.

" I want you all guys to spend Family time with him this week. Increase your bonds with him. Talk to him, play with him, take him to picnics, have a night out together!" I said with excitement, imagining him enjoy with them.

" Do you think he will accept?" Jimin asked making me look at him with a blank face.

" Do you want him to talk to you or not?"

"Yes I want of course!" He exclaimed.

" So go and plan your family bonding time now! I am going! Bye!" I said.

" But-"

Before they could even protest, I sprinted out of the room. I have a good feeling about this.

Jimin's POV

Taehyung, he said he liked Jungkook, but I felt like he was an absolute lovesick puppy. He was doing so much for him that I am starting to get scared. I swear if Jungkook rejects this boy, I will kick his ass.

I went to Hobi hyung to talk about the family outing. I decided not to tell them about Taehyung's plan. The less they know, the better.

I saw him practicing with his sword. " Hobi hyung are you free?" I asked him.

"Not now baby bro. I will be free after I complete practicing," He replied making me huff.

" In about how many minutes?" I asked him again.

" About 25 to 30?"

" Okay then. Let's meet in your and Y/N's room after you are done," I said. He replied with a nod.

I called Y/N and Jackson in hyung's room. After hyung came I started speaking. " Well, I want to have a family bonding time with our family." I said. 

" A family bonding time? What is this term? What's going on Jimin?" Hobi hyung asked. 

Shit. I never thought about how to explain this to them without revealing Taehyung's plan. What should I tell him? 

Now I had only one way. I looked at Jackson, pleading him with my eyes. He looked startled, shaking his head which said he was not ready for this, but I'm sorry, I wasn't too.

" Jackson will explain," I said and saw him widening his eyes in shock.

He laughed awkwardly. " Prince Jimin, why don't you tell them the truth? King Hoseok, you know how close Prince Jimin and Prince Taehyung are right? Prince Taehyung told him about his family bonding time experience and from then he also wants one. And not just that, he wants to include King Jungkook." Jackson said.