About the traditions

Start from the beginning

"So Goggo when we go somewhere and perform our tradition people will be able to know where we come from and what we are?". Boddo asked.

"Exactly!". She replied.

"Then is good to always be known and identify by what we are and were we come from". Innawuro added.

"Also Traditions promotes unity. Do you know how?". She asked. Looking at Boddo.

Boddo went mute shooking her head trying to figure out something's. She quickly rise her hand up. "I know!". She hurried said.

"Tell us then". Asma'u said.

"I think like you said earlier promote..unity also adding tradition it means only one thing. Tradition can also hold people with the same root and origins together and...". She discontinued. She runs her finger on her head trying to figure what she will add.

" It can be said also it can bring people with the same background through the passage of some norms, and behaviors". Innawuro added.

"Wow that's my girls!". Asma'u proudly said. She is very happy with the way the understand things quickly. "Let me add some words not because you said wrong but want add to your knowledge. Through unity, tradition can also promote inter personal relationship among member of a family or origin. Do you understand?". She asked.

They both nod there heads. "Yes, like cousins marriage!". Boddo hurries said.

"Yeah like Boddo and Datti!". Innawuro laughingly said teasing Boddo. Who quickly hide her face away from her Aunt who's also laughing at both.

"I am very tired and sleepy already. Tommorow I will tells you more about tradition how it teaches us values and serve as a means of reminder in our lives". She said pushing Innawuro head from her lap. She got up quickly.

"But Nyaako you just started and is not that late". Innawuro said with a frown face.

Asma'u smiles at them. "I know even if we were to sleep here talking, you guys will never get enough so is better if we go now, and do not forget tommorow who is coming". She said. And left them.

"Ashh! Oh yes, I forgot your husband is coming tomorrow". Innawuro said looking at Boddo.

Boddo pinch her. "Ouch!". Innawuro screamed in pain. She giggles. She move backward laughing at Boddo. "I know you can't wait to see his face". She said. Burst out laughing.

Boddo hides her face away in shy smiling.

"Oh my goodness! You are blushing sister". Innawuro said laughing.

"Don't be ridiculous sister". Boddo said. She got up quickly heading there room, leaving Innawuro teasing her from behind.

CITY...
"Where are you up to with these luggages?". He said, motioning her luggages with his hand.

She grasp. "You can see that clearly I am leaving". Minal replied. She was holding two luggages with her hand while trying to balance her handbag on her shoulder.

"But is late already and I have already spoken with your brother downstairs so that you can stay in the house and leave tomorrow morning and I think that'll be better". He said, staring at her sore red eyes which indicates how much she cries.

She windened a tiny bit surprised. "Like seriously?". She uttered looking straight to his eyes.

"Yes! You are not leaving". He uttered, taking his eyes of her's to about the stairs.

"And who are you to tell us when and how to again?". She asked. Keeping her logged on the ground.

"Please Minal I know what's on your mind and whatever it's I am trying to figure out a way out of it don't make it hard on me please Minal". He said, giving emphasis on the last word.

She lowered her gazed quickly as his voice hit her especially his last word. She grasp and  rise her gaze looking at his back as he turned back which indicates how weak he is, probably he is scared to look at her face.
'Come on Minal you can't be weak or your game will be finished'. Something beneath her whispered to her.

"So you are now telling me indirectly you accept to marry that village thing after all we went through?". She asked.

"Please Minal get some rest". He said, trying to walk away.

"Don't walk out on me we are done yet". She screamed at him.

He didn't stopped. He left her standing . She grasp. All the courage in her suddenly left she almost lost her balance. Thanks to Wud'i who is at the right time to catch her. "What's with you?!". Wud'i angrily asked.

Looking at Minal sad eyes she pity her. She helped her stand. "Becareful, you may not be lucky next time". She hurried went downstairs hissing at Minal. "Poor thing, that serves you right".  She said. Shooking her head.

"Don't worry about anything ok". Ahijjo said, looking at Minal brother who's nodding his head.

"You can sleep on my room I will show you a lot of my sketch and games". He continues being his talk active.

While Minal brother is disturbed about his sister he didn't see her since, he keep looking around to see if she will show up. He called her phone but no feedback and he is feeling somehow to asked Ahijjo who's is trying to give him company.

See you on next page Insha Allahu 🤲