"No, I'm fine I just- woah."

Sam's POV :
Suddenly I felt dizzy. I almost fell to the ground but Freddie hold my arms so I could balance. He leaded me to sit down on the toilet. I put a hand at my forehead and closed my eyes. As I opened them again, I saw Freddie kneeling down in front of me. I felt a pain in my stomach and hold my arm onto it in pain.

"Come on, I'm gonna get you home." he said while helping me stand up. My legs shivered and I almost fell down again but Freddie lifted me up.

He then put out his phone and called someone but I blocked out all the noises because I suddenly had a head ache as well.

He carried me to the hallway and I hold on to him tight. I felt weak but I tried not to show it. He let me down on the stairs.

Carly walked up to us. "Freddie? I need to hurry, I told Mrs. Ackerman I was going to the toilet. Why'd you send me SOS?" she stopped as she saw me sitting on the stairs, holding my stomach in pain.

She quickly sat down next to me. "Oh my god Sam! What happened? Are you okay?" she questioned but I only understood half of it.

"I don't know. I throw up at the girls bathroom and then I felt all dizzy. Now I also have a head ache." I explained.

She eyed me up and down from head to foot.

She thought for a second, then put her hand at my forehead. She pulled it away immediately.

"Oh my god. You're so hot." she said in a worried tone.

"Oh, yea..." Freddie said dreamy.

Carly slapped his hand. "Freddie! This is serious!" she scoffed.

I just chuckled weakly. 

She had a quick look at her watch. "I need to get back to class. Bring her to my home. Spencer's there. I will come after you when school's over." she said and hugged me before she went back to her class room.

"Are you still dizzy?" my boyfriend asked worried.

I tried to get up but it blacked before my eyes and I sat down again. "I guess."

He then lifted me up again. The pain in my stomach got worse and I snuggled into his chest.

As we arrived at the Shay's apartment Spencer looked at us questionably. "A - aren't you supposed to be in school and B - why are you carrying her?"

Freddie carefully let me down on the couch.

"She threw up and then she was dizzy so I had to carry her. Carly told us to go here." Freddie explained.

Suddenly I felt this hard pain in my stomach again. It felt like a thousand knifes were stabbing me from the inside.
"Ow" I let out a hurtful noise.

The two boys came up to me.

"What's wrong?" Freddie asked concerned.

I gasped and hold my stomach in pain. "I don't know. My stomach just hurts really bad."

"Okay, that's enough. We're taking you to the doctor." Spencer ordered.