iGet Sick - part 2

Freddie's pov:
It's been one day since we were at the doctor's and Sam still wasn't feeling better. Carly and I were having a hard time giving her the medicaments since she was resisting yet we succeeded eventually.

It was 2 am and Sam was sleeping over at my apartment since my mom had the night shift. I was spooning her. I tried to sleep but failed cause Sam kept moving. She was probably in pain.

"Baby, you okay?" I whispered. I wasn't sure if she was awake.

I just heard a quiet "no". She was crying silently.

I hugged her tighter. "You wanna take a pain killer?" I asked.

"They don't help." she responded. Her voice sounded broken. I was hurting as well because I couldn't stand seeing her like this. I wanted to help her so bad, take her pain... but I couldn't.

She turned around. She winced slightly by every move she made.

Thanks to a light sign on the neighbour building, I could see how her face was strained with tears. My poor princess.

I hugged her. "It's gonna be fine. Shh."

"No. It just hurts more and more every day. I can't take it any longer." she said between sobs.

"Is it really this bad?"

She nodded. "Mhm"

Sam's pov:
Damn. It hurt so bad! With every breath I took, I felt a cutting pain in every inch of my stomach. No matter how much pain killers I took, I just wasn't feeling better.

I was silently crying for hours now. I tried to ball up to release the pain but even that didn't help anymore.

Freddie noticed me. I didn't want to wake him up, he was sleeping so peacefully.

I told him about my pain, tho I don't know if he understood me since I was sobbing the whole time.

Suddenly he got up from his bed and put on some pants and a shirt. He was sleeping just in his underwear.

Why was he getting dressed, it was like 2 am?

He then came to me and lifted me up carefully.

"What are you doing?" I tried to ask but I felt too weak.

"I'm taking you to the hospital. They should be able to do something to make you feel better."

I actually liked the idea. I usually hate hospitals but he was probably right. I couldn't stand this pain anymore.

I nodded slightly into his chest, burying my head in it.

I didn't need to get dressed cause I was still wearing my clothes from the day. Apparently I was too weak to change.

We were about to walk out when suddenly-

"Wait."

"What's wrong?" he asked concerned.

"I need to throw up."

"Okay."

He was used to this. I threw up like ten times a day in the last three days. It was annoying!

He hurried to the bath room -still carrying me in his arms- and let me down on the floor so I could puke into the toilet.

As I was done, I felt even worse then before. Now I was more dizzy again, great.

Freddie said something but I couldn't understand cause suddenly I blacked out.

The next thing I know is waking up in a hospital bed.

Freddie's pov:
Sam finally woke up. She scared the chiz out of me when she passed out.

I took her to the hospital and the doctors told me she was really dehydrated from all the puking, that's why she blacked out. That made sense. I told her to drink a lot but apparently it wasn't enough.

She looked around a bit confused.

"It's okay. I brought you to the hospital. They say you were very dehydrated." I calmed her down.

"Makes sense. It felt like I was puking my guts out."

I took her hands in mind. They were scary cold so I tried warm them up.

"Hey, what are those tubes in my arm?" she asked and tried to take them out. I stopped her quickly.

"Don't touch 'em. They're giving you a water transfusion so you get back the water you're loosing when throwing up that keeps you from dehydrating again. The other one's some medicine to less the pain." I explained.

"Oh. Okay."

"How are you feeling?" I asked carefully.

"Better at least. Still a bit nauseous but the pain in my stomach hurts less."

I was happy to hear that.

"That's good." I said, placing a kiss on her forehead.

We stayed at the hospital for three more days. Yes, I said 'we' cause I wasn't leaving my princess for the whole time.

My mom was of course freaking out about that, she even tried to pull me out on her own but she wasn't strong enough. Sam was just laughing about that which made her stomach hurt. Then I just threw my mother out, I'll have to deal with her later.

Sam was feeling better now, she was almost back to normal.

"You ready to leave?" I asked her as we passed the exit of the big hospital.

"Nothing more than that." she chuckled.

Then she opened up her arms, signalling me to carry her. Apparently she liked the idea of not having to walk on her own.

I just chuckled at her cuteness and lifted her up.

We left the hospital and went to Carly's. She was still in school so we had to wait for her to get home.

Well, Spencer was home so he let us in. Otherwise Sam would've broken up the door so we would've gotten in anyways.

We sat on the couch waiting for our brunette best friend.

She finally came... and she had food.

"Ahh! Am I smelling ham?" Sam asked excitedly.

She is so cute.

"Mhm." Carly responded smiling.

"Gimme!" my blonde demanded and immediately took the bag out of her hands. Or to say it more accurate, she ripped it out of her hands like a hungry gorilla. She was still sweet tho.

She ate the whole ham in less than five minutes. We watched her impressed and shocked at the same time.

I guess she was happy she could eat without throwing it up again.

She looked at us questioning.

"So, what will y'all eat?" she asked innocently.

I just chuckled softly. I swear she's the cutest thing in the world.

"That ham was thought for all four of us." Cary explained laughing.

"Oh." she just responded and we all laughed.

Then she turned to me. "If you wanna at least taste the ham... you could kiss me."

Oh, I don't need your lips to taste like ham for that.

I leaned in and kissed her for about six seconds.

"Wow. That's pretty good ham." I teased chuckling.

She just pulled my head closer and kissed me again.

A/N: Ik that's short sorry but it's already a two shot so whatever. I hope you liked it <3