As Freya approached Gladian with a rather shy look, he got up and pulled Freya's chair out.

Looking at Freya, Gladian asked,

"Do you have something pleasant to do?"
"My brother is coming home today."

"Ah, did he back from battlefield?"

"Yes, they also win the war. Isn't that amazing?"

Freya looks so excited. Gladian looked at her with a smirk and said,

"You still cherish your brother that much."

"I can't help that."

Freya replied with a big smile.

She really thought so. Her brother, Millian, was a very lovely child. Everyone wanted to know that kid's charm.

Gladian smiled softly and said.

"Is that so? If so, please introduce him to me later. I've heard your story so many times that maybe I'll recognize him just by looking at him."

"I guess I've been talking too much about my brother."

Freya smiled awkwardly. Gladian, who saw this, spoke kindly.

"I enjoyed it because I like to listen."

"Then I'm glad."

She laughed at the time of knowing that it was an empty word to make her comfortable.

As a younger brother who cannot help but boast, Freya always praised him.

How well he handles swords by inheriting the lineage of the Edmore family. At the age of 15, he was already a child who not only handled family's name on his own, but also went to the battlefield as the youngest and gave the news of victory.

She knew he was good, but she didn't expect that.

Freya was so proud of Millian that she couldn't help it. Although they were in a bad relationship when they were young, they have become quite close as they get older.

Even in the battlefield, he was such a sweet child that he gave a straight answer to Freya's letter.
Then, after she sent a letter saying that she was going to see the line, she was worried that no reply would come.

Freya was worried that something was going on, but she was so relieved to hear that he was coming back from the surrender of the enemy.

It must have been useful to pray for him every night to come back.

"So I don't think we can have dinner together because he's coming today."

"It's okay. I'm happy to see you on a day like this."

Gladian laughs low.

This is her second time meeting him, but he was a man who made her feel comfortable without any inconvenience. Freya never been into any relationship yet, so she thought it wouldn't be bad to marry Gladian unless there was a lot of problem comes.

She had a conversation with Gladian over refreshments.

Freya was excited and was enjoying herself talking about how Millian was when he was young and how cold he was when he first became a family.

Perhaps because of the day Milian came, more episodes about Milian came to her mind.

Gladian was listening to Freya's story without any signs of annoyance. He did not forget to make simple contact by wiping the cream off her mouth with a handkerchief.

Knowing that his intentions were obvious, Freya pretended not to know. This kind of physical touch wasn't bad.

"Then Millian fell very hard..."

It was around the time when she first met with Milian for the third time.

It sounded like someone was entering the restaurant with a clear rattling sound. I'm sure Gladian rented an entire restaurant for this appointment.

Freya thought that was maybe just an employee, so she kept trying to talk to him without much trouble.

Then Gladian spoke with a curious look.

"Freya."

"Yes?"

"Did you say your younger brother has a silver hair?"

"I did. Do you know how pretty his red eyes are? Others are afraid that it looks like blood, but I like it because it looks like a shiny ruby."

"I can see why people said it was like blood."

"Pardon?"

Freya didn't understand Gladian's words, so she looked around. It was because he spoke as if he had seen Millian's eyes in person.

Gladian pointed his finger at Freya's back.

"He's staring at me like he was going to kill me."

"What??"

Freya was surprised by Gladian's words and turned back.

As soon as she turned her head, she saw a silver-haired man in the distance. Millian stood crooked with his gaze attached to Freya.

Is it because it's been 5 years? He's already that big that she can't even recognize him.

In an unexpected situation, Freya stood up while looking at Millian with a surprised face.

Millian came to Freya quickly. Freya also ran to him with joy and cried.

"Millian!"

Milian hugged Freya tightly and stared at Gladian coldly.

Gladian watched the reunion of the two brother and sister with a sick face.

It was a sad reunion for a brother and sister.

At this time, Millian pointed to the door as if to ask Gladian to out. Gladian sat on the spot, feeling more embarrassed by the vividness of his life.
"Millian! When did you get here?"

Freya said in a warm voice, taking Millian away. When he saw her, Millian loosened his expression and smiled beautifully, as if he had never done it before.

Freya stared unexpectedly at the big Millian for the first time in 5 years. The red eyes and sparkling silver hair remained pretty, but somehow it felt unfamiliar.

Gladian was amazed at the dualistic attitude of Millian. He just sat blankly, not knowing what mistake he had made. No, more than that, he was embarrassed by the incredibly unusual reunion.

Milian smiled beautifully at Freya and said, "I just got here... But Freya, what are you doing?"

Freya glanced at his question.

"Huh? Why are you asking? Didn't you see the letter? I said i was going to see someone."

At Freya's words, Millian's gaze turned to Freya's headdress. Freya was wearing her favourite hair ornament.

It was a gift given by Millian. Milian put his hand toward the headdress and said,

Tbc

.
.
.
.

Noo, but why did it have to end like that 😫 said whatt 🥲