Planning The Mission

1: Okay! It's time for a proper plan! Anyone has any ideas?

10: What if we kill Tum Tum?

1: Hm.. killing him would be a good idea. But it's too risky, and an ordinary sword won't kill him so easy. We need to know the thing that we need to kill Tum Tum.

21: Everyblock! Look who I found in Numberland! They barely escaped!

1: Great! Now that 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 and 28 are here, this is gonna be easy peasy lemon squeezy!

A lemon falls on 3's head.

3: Ow! Hey! Where did this come from?

2: *shrugs*

1: So, any of you, big numbers got any idea?

22: We can make a distraction.

23: Then, we take him down.

24: Then, we make him unconscious.

25: Then, some of us can find the reason of this.

26: Then, we trap the cause of this all. Probably gonna be the Terrible Twos. Because, who else?

27: Then, we take the staff that controls Tum Tum.

28: Then, we can break the staff.

21: And then, we can kill Tum Tum as he will be too weak without the staff!

1: Wow! You twenties have a great plan!

20: Although this is a fantastic plan, it's going to take a very long time!

1: Twenty is right. That's why we will all work together! As the more we work together, the less time it takes, according to inverse proportions.

All: *cheer*

8: So, how would we start this?

1: Who's gonna be the distraction?

No one raises their hands.

1: Bother. This will take longer than I expected.

Meanwhile at the Terrible Twos...

Pink TT: Everything ready?

Blue TT: You bet!

Pink TT: Zero doesn't need a trap. Who needs Zero when you have all these big Numberblocks?

Blue TT: You got a point, amigo!

Pink TT: Listen up, Big Tum Tum!

Big Tum Tum: Huh?

Pink TT: This trap is for One and Two! Two will not resist these beautiful dancing shoes! One will OBVIOUSLY follow him, then we get both of them in the cage!

Blue TT: This is for Three! We all know she can't resist triangles! We will trap her as we did last time!

Pink TT: This is Four's trap! A big, big, BIG square! He would never resist it!

Blue TT: This trap is for both, Five and Ten! Ten would do anything to keep Five from getting hurt! And Five can not resist stars! And so, Ten will follow her right into our troublesome trap!

Pink TT: We have prepared a lot of traps, it's going to take until tomorrow to finish them all!

Blue TT: My favorite one is the trap of the Super and Super Duper Rectangles! Twenty-Four and Eighteen will not resist this rays track! And that Twelve is too smart for us to trap her. But she'll do anything to keep her brother safe! Easy!