I give her a brief smile before I go to leave her. I quickly kiss her on the forehead and make my way towards my room so I can take a long hot shower. My body is aching for one but I also want to clear my mind.

"You know you can tell me anything right?" Sarah ask, "I'm not dad, I won't get mad or judge you."

"I know..." I lie again, "It was a stupid fight that's all."

"What was it about?" She's not going to give this up, great.

"I didn't listen to orders." I slander, "It was my bad. Natasha... gave me a little talk that's all."

She gives me a nod before heading off down the hall. I turn around but Sarah calls out for me. I glance over my shoulder to her.

"Oh I forgot. Dad wants to see you in his office." Sarah begins, "Says it's important."

I sigh, "okay I'll go see him now!" I state with a slight eye roll, holding my bow in my left hand.

"For once please don't start a fight with him?" Sarah ask, giving me a warm smile.

"I can't..." I pause, "I'll try."

She nods and slips down the hall standing tall. I turn back around and move towards our fathers office. I go to open the door but I decide to knock first trying to be polite.

"Come in." A deep voice calls from the other side of the door.

I open the door slowly, trying to debate if I should back out now. I go for it, closing the door behind me in the process. He wears a expensive suite, a phone pressed to his left ear, a smile on his face as he continues to talk. He points for me to sit but I ignore his offer, walking over to his small bar in the corner of the well let room. I place my bow on my back, so I can pour a glass of bourbon. When I'm done pouring my drink I turn around to see he's off his phone, his eyes on me.

"What?" I ask, taking a sip of my drink.

"Bourbon?" He ask, "My favourite."

"Of course," I mutter under my breath so he can't hear me.

"We have to talk." My father replies sitting down in his leather chair.

"That's why I'm hear. I wouldn't come for anything else." I sarcastically voice.

He cocks his head at me, a index finger pointing in my direction.

"What if Agent Romanoff was here? Would you come then?" He challenges me.

"Natasha has nothing to do with this." I growl under my breath.

"Actually son... she does." He replies getting up from his chair.

I set my half empty glass on his desk, my body flaring with anger at the mention of Natasha's name. I stand straight my eyes on him, my arms straight at my sides.

"Did you really think I wouldn't find out or know about you and Natasha's little slumber party five weeks ago?" He ask looking out the large window that gives a great view of New York City. "Or the one three months ago?"

"I..." His voice cuts me off.

"Don't know what you're talking about?" He mocks, his attention still turn to the amazing city view.

"What do you want?"

He turns to look at me a grin tugging on his lips.

"I just want to know who my son is associating him self with. I never though you would go for someone like Agent Romanoff." I wince at his icy tone. "She is dangerous after all. That's why she's called the Black Widow. Such a wonderful assassin, but she isn't made for a relationship... there's so much baggage."