001

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

MIYOUNG 

Her eyes fluttered open and a sudden wave of disappointment suddenly filled Miyoung. It was wrong for her to assume once again that she wouldn't wake up.

Miyoung stood up, walking to the kitchen where her descendant resided. She smiled at Haeun as soon as they made eye contact. Haeun was a 20 years old girl studying to be a doctor. Her parents were also very nice people that understood Miyoung's situation.

"Miyoung, you seem more disappointed than ever." Haeun commented, which made Miyoung laugh. "Do you have any plans today?"

She shook her head. "I think I'll take a look at the library. I may find a book that I haven't read yet."

Haeun nods and continued drinking her coffee while reading her textbooks. Miyoung admired how dedicated she was with her studies. She has seen many of her descendants but Haeun may have been the most dedicated in their family. Miyoung opened her phone to check any news that may concern her, she may be over 300 years old but she wasn't going to remain in the past. If she wanted to fit in, she must learn the new technologies.

After checking her phone, she made her way back to her room to get dressed and head out. The weather was colder than the usual so she wore a long-sleeved dress. She grabbed a small bag and left the house, waving at Haeun who still was very busy with her studies.

The day was beautiful as ever. She made her way towards the library which wasn't too far from home. Over the span of 300 years, she has lived in many homes especially during wartime. It was crazy time for her and her family.

The smell of books welcomed her the moment she swung the door open. The librarian smiled at her, almost getting used to her daily visits. It wasn't like she minded, there was a big chance she was going to leave this town and move to another in a couple of years.

Her fingers brushed the books, trying to find a book that will catch her interest. Then all of a sudden, she collided with a hard body resulting to her fall. The two of them yelped in pain and when they raised their heads to look at each other, she was a bit taken back when she saw the surprised expression written in his face.

"Han Yeona?" He said, this time Miyoung looked even more surprised than he was.

The name he had mentioned, was the very first name Miyoung ever had. Her birth name. To hear the same name escape someone's lips was something she had never expected to hear ever. She thought the name would forever be buried in her memories but to think someone called her that. A nostalgic feeling began to form in her chest. 

"T-That's not my name. Why did you call me that?" She asked, trying to know how he suddenly knew of her real name.

He looked down, trying to find the right reply to her question. "I-I'm also cursed. But I don't know what it is." Her eyes widened upon hearing what he said. Another cursed person? He sighed and looked at her with a calmer expression. "I don't think this is the right place to talk about this."

Miyoung stood up and the guy did the same. She looked at him intently and nothing about him reminded her of anyone she knew from the past, so it was possible immortality isn't his curse. They sat an empty table, far away from the people. 

She raised her eyebrow. "Who exactly are you?" 

He smiled. "I'm Kim Sunoo, and I have memory issues. I have memories that doesn't belong to me." 

Even the name didn't ring any bell but if he really did have memories that doesn't belong to him, that means whoever owned the memory knew her. The person even knew her curse for some reason, she doesn't recall telling anyone about it aside from her family. 

eternity  ‣ k.snOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara