Chapter 9: MISSION STARTS NOW

Start from the beginning

They said I needed to feel relaxed. How do I do that? How can I feel relaxed when I have my guard up on each and everything around me? When my mother's killers are still somewhere happy after killing her and my childhood? 

But what more entertaining is the fact that no one even noticed. And they still tell me we are a family? At this point, I know no one cares about my problems. Why will they? They are all happy with their lives and I am always the one suffering in silence. I want to be happy too, but I only will be after I kill those killers with my own hands.

I was heading to the garden to have a fresh breath and calm myself down as my head was hurting a lot. The royal medic had also recommended me meditation but I didn't have much time to sit around and meditate. I would rather train more.

" King Jungkook!"

A voice interrupted my train of thoughts but I didn't even turn around. From his voice, I already knew it was Prince Taehyung. I was a little surprised that he came to talk to me knowing that I don't like him. But what surprised me more that in these three days, he was the first one to talk to me.

" Prince Taehyung, why are you following me?" I asked him blankly.

" Oh, I wasn't following you. I wanted to take a walk. I do that whenever I am bored." He replied.

" Oh ok," I said and started walking away from him but he kept running after me.

" Wait!"

" Now what Prince Taehyung? Aren't you here for a walk? Then do that. Don't disturb me." I said, irritated but kept my face blank to not show those emotions.

" Well now that we have met each other, let's walk together ok?" He asked. I looked at him as if he had hit his head somewhere. Why does he want to walk with me? What is the reason behind such actions? What are his plans?

"No" I instantly replied.

" Aww come on, pleaseee" He whined with puppy eyes. I sighed. How can he still act like a baby even though he is a grown prince?

" Fine," I said, knowing that he wasn't going to leave even if I said no.

" Yay! Thank you King Jungkook! I would love it if you will just call me Taehyung!" He exclaimed, walking besides me. 

" Ok," I said shortly. I don't even remember when I had such a long conversation with someone other than Jackson. I did not even talk much with my own family.

" I must say King Jungkook, you must rest well. I can see that you are tired. Are you having a lack of sleep?" He asked me. My eyes slightly widened. He noticed? Someone noticed about it? I ate breakfast, lunch, dinner with my family and no one did, but him?

" Ah, actually yes. I had a lack of sleep yesterday but it's fine for me. That's nothing new." I said, feeling a little bit happier that someone noticed my problems. 

" You know, next time if you cannot sleep, you can call me or just come in my room. I have a magic trick for it." He said enthusiastically. I looked at him blankly. Inviting a King to your room has very different meanings.

He looked at me too, confused at first but soon understood he had said something extremely wrong. " Oh my- I didn't mean it that way! I am so sorry King Jungkook!" He said bowing 90°

I wanted to chuckle but resisted it. He is more innocent than I thought him to be. Different than other Prince and Princesses I've met before.

"Jungkook," I said but found confusion on his face." Just call me Jungkook," I said and walked away from him while he kept staring at nothing. This Prince is really interesting.

Third Person POV        

For the next few days, Taehyung followed Jungkook and tried to start a conversation with him. On the other hand, Jimin and Jackson would talk about Taehyung to him. And Jungkook as usual, would talk a little bit and go away.

He knew something was up. Why were these three trying so hard to get him know about Taehyung? Was Jimin trying to do this so that he might marry Prince Taehyung and Jimin wouldn't have to marry anyone?

But he kept his questions aside for now. In these few days, he had come to realize that the Kims were really not bad. Though he never really kept his guard down on them, he had started having conversations with Taehyung. The conversations were small, yes, but at least they were longer than his one worded conversations from before.

And an improvement was that sometimes he used to start the conversations too. He had noticed he used to like having Taehyung's company around him, but was he going to say that loud?

*****

Hey cupcakes! Did you like this chapter? I hope you did! See you in the next chapter. Bye 🤗

Meme Time

😂😂😂