Chapter 25: First Time

Start from the beginning

"How do you think he'll be?" The Agent asks me.

I turn to her and shrug, "I don't know, hopefully everything goes smoothly--" We whip our heads to the door, we heard the bed creak, he finally woke up. I nod and the agent goes into the room. I had a very short glimpse of him before the agent shot the door behind her.

I take a deep breath and let it out. I fix myself quickly and make sure the panic button is securely in my pocket. It's just in case anything goes wrong. I look to my clipboard to read said patient's name: Steven Grant Rogers. Otherwise known as the famous Captain America.

"Good morning." I heard her say in a friendly tone, "Or should I say afternoon."

The commotion of the broadcasting ballgame heightens. Sounds like a home run to me.

"Where am I?" I hear him say.

"You're in a recovery room in New York City." The Agent says. "We have a nurse that will check up on you." She said and before I knew it she opened the door for me. I recovered myself and quickly went in. The agent shut the door behind me.

"Good afternoon Captain Rogers!" I smiled to him and went over to his bedside. His eyes never left me, which made me slightly nervous. "How are you feeling?" I stand before him smiling.

"I--Uh-- great ma'am." He reassures. He is still eyeing me with curiosity. Please don't tell me I don't look like a 1940's nurse.

"Great!" I smile and place the ear pieces of the stethoscope in my ear. I place the end of the stethoscope to his hard chest. I gulp. Wow it's nice and firm. "Breath in." I instruct an he follows. I hover slightly off him to move the end piece around his chest. He breathes in and out as many times as I instruct, hoping it's all realistic enough. Before I can remove the piece away. Our eyes lock for a moment. His beautiful blue eyes make me smile and I notice he starts blushing a little. At the same time the commotion from the radio breaks up our gaze. "You are all well." I smile taking the stethoscope and scribbling something random on the clipboard. I start walking back towards the agent.

"Where am I really?" I heard him break the silence in the room. I gulp. I pretend I didn't hear anything and pretend to examine the papers on my clipboard.

"I'm afraid I don't understand." The agent says.

"The game." He starts. "It's from May 1941 I know because I was there."

Oh shit... I gulp and my breath hitches, I'm also pretty sure he noticed. I slowly reach for the panic button in my pocket. I turn around and stand next to the agent. He rises from the bed with a very serious look on his face, but I still smile to not give myself away. I was a nervous wreck, my heart was beating frantically against my chest. How did he figure it out? Was it something I did wrong? He wasn't paying much attention to the game.

"Now I'm going to ask the both of you again, where am I?" He walked up to us, very intimidating and serious.

"Captain Rogers." The agent whispered. Yes, he was that intimidating. I however kept it cool, but I pressed the panic button. There was no other way out of this.

"Who are you!" His voice rose and I gulped. That's when the other agents opened the door with weapons in their hands. Really? Not what I was going for. He stepped back amazed yet confused. With one punch he took out two agents who crashed behind breaking the scene revealing everything was fake. He turned to me broken and jumped over the debris.

"Captain Rogers wait!" I called after him, but he bursted through the doors disappearing. "Make the call!" I said to other agent.

She took out her walkie talkie, "All Agents code 13, I repeat all agents code 13."