•70•

We Found Love - 70

Instagram

@LaceyT

2,3840,001,107 likesBernie meets London x1983300 comments

Bernie meets London x
1983300 comments

It had been well over four months since my birthday, we had Harry's birthday, even Christmas in lockdown. It was now the back end of February and Harry, Bernie and I had just got back to our apartment in London.

The first flight available we got, lockdown wasn't lifted but essential travel was. As Harry had to work, he managed to loop us back.

I was currently sat in the living room with Cal who was playing with Bernie. Harry was unpacking and sorting out meetings and all that jazz.

"This is the coolest little dude I've ever met." Cal grinned.

"Isn't he just. Oh I've missed this place. I said leaning back onto the sofa.

"It's been awfully quiet without you two shaggers." Cal joked.

"Well lucky you, all that noise is back now." I grinned.

"At least I can take Bernie away from the noise." He laughed.

"Oh he's seen it all, heard it all." I waved him off.

"Oh you poor thing." Cal said getting down to Bernies level and playing with his ears.

"Let's show Bernster the rooftop." Cal said.

Jumping up we headed out to the stairs, Bernie following behind us, his little feet pitter pattering on the floor.

@calfreezy

2,444,289,679 likesthe boss is home with a new recruit

2,444,289,679 likes
the boss is home with a new recruit. Bernster we wish you luck
29473901 comments

Cal had taken a few photos of Bernie and I on the rooftop, posting them on Instagram before we headed back down.

"There you two are. I was wondering where the fuck you two got too in the middle of a lockdown." Harry said from the kitchen.

"Shagging." I said popping Bernie down onto the floor as he scurried over to his box of toys yanking out a little pig teddy and playing with it.

"Twat." He laughed.

"What you cooking?" I asked, coming round the island too him and wrapping my eyes around him, hugging him from behind.

"Pasta." He said stirring the pot.

"Ohhhh, Carbonara?" Cal perked up, sitting by the island.

"No, cheesy bean." He laughed.

"Sorry, what?" I said pulling away from him.

"Lacey, we have been together over a year. I have ate this so many times." He said turning to me.

"You dirty bastard." I said.

"Lace, want to order a takeaway?" Cal piped up.

"Yeah, my cards in my bag on the bed." I said.

"How fucking rude." Harry laughed. "Just try it." He said.

"I swear to god." I sighed, taking a fork from the cupboard and sticking it into the pan.

Taking out some pasta, I took a bite.

"Oh." I said simply. "Oohhhhh." I carried on. "That's not awful." I complimented.

"See!" Harry said.

"We are still getting a Nobu's Harry." I laughed.

"I'll be having Nobu's too, I'll have this for lunch tomorrow." He said poking his tongue out.

Rolling my eyes we all settled on the sofa, Bernie jumping into Harry's lap with his ted and falling asleep.

"Lacey." Cal spoke up.

"Cal." I spoke back.

"Ever seen Harry's vs 20 women?" He asked.

"Oh fuck off Cal." Harry groaned. Cal cackled with laughter before switching on the screen.