•35•

We Found Love - 35

Instagram

@wake&bake

856,490 likespreach x thanks boys x48062 comments

856,490 likes
preach x thanks boys x
48062 comments

I was currently at my store. It was a very busy day, I was currently mid closing.

"Hey you." A familiar voice spoke out.

"Hey George." I smiled putting my last few things away.

"You look nice." He smiled.

"Oh, thanks." I said back, god this is awkward.

"You ready?" He asked. Nodding, I took off my apron and popped it on the counter before coming round.

Leaving the store I quickly locked it up before we headed away.

"So, how have you been?" He asked. Fuck small talk.

"Why are you here?" I said, shooting him a look.

"Oh wow, straight to the point." He chuckled. I shot him a look. "I missed you." He said. "Let's go here." He said pointing to a little cocktail bar.

We went to the door where a lady stood. "Table for two?" She asked. Nodding, we ended up seated in front of the bar, outside under the heat lamps.

"I really have missed you." George spoke up after we had two cocktails placed in front of us.

"This is all too random. Where's this coming from?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He said, tailoring his head slightly.

"Since I've started posting with my boyfriend, posting in general again, you have just tried to come back into my life." I said, confused.

"Boyfriend?" He said ignoring everything else.

"Yes... boyfriend." I trailed off.

Twitter

@sidemen_updates:

129,890,412 favourites230k retweetsLacey spotted with mysterious man a day after returning from holiday with her boyfriend @wroetoshaw and the @sidemen

230k retweets
Lacey spotted with mysterious man a day after returning from holiday with her boyfriend @wroetoshaw and the @sidemen. Do they look awfully close to you?