12

She came out to you?!chapter twelve____

chapter twelve
____

Out of nowhere someone jumped over the couch snapping her out of the mind space.

"Where's Hunter?" She heard Ginny ask. The person who flopped down was Pres, "Doing whatever shit he can do to become president or something." He said playing the game.

Liv looked over to see Brodie, Chase and Jordan having a good time, then she seen as Abby, Lynn, and Max were too, then, Ginny, Norah, and Samantha were talking.

Liv stood up and switched spots with Samantha, she thought maybe she could pick on Pres a little.

"What, O?" He asked as his eyes were plastered on the game. "Oh so I have a nickname huh?" She joked around with him, "Maybe I should call you P?" She said laughing at him.

A smirk came across his face, "I wouldn't mind, at least I have a nickname." He joked placing his index finger on her chin facing it to him as he looked too.

Her heart was racing, 'no, liv you can not fall for someone else!' she told herself. "I have a boyfriend dumbass." She slapped his hand away with a laugh, to cover up her blushing.

"Oh that Chase guy. Yeah I wouldn't be surprised." He said smirking, he definitely seen her flush red. He went back to playing his game. They went on for a few more hours hanging out.

Chase ended up going home, Max, Lynn, Ginny, and Liv left all together sense they lived on the same rood.

Liv sat on her front step. "Coming in?" Lynn asked, "Yeah in a minute I just need some fresh air..." Liv said looking at her hands fidgeting. "Okay I love you Liv." Her best friend said, making Liv smile.

"I love you too Lynn..." Love smiled at her best friend. Lynn went inside and Liv was just sitting there. 'why do you have to fall for everyone?' she asked herself.

She heard foot steps walk up to her. Livs eyes went toward the figure. He stood there his hair over his eyes, his hands in his pocket.

"Hey..." He said quietly, then looked down. "Hey..." She said standing up. "Look, I seen you and Chase..." Marcus said lowly. "I'm sor-" she got cut off.

"Don't, you look happier you do. My friends told me one day I'll feel it too. But I can smile and hide the truth. But I know I was happier with you... Liv I really do love you, but if he makes you happy then you deserve him..." He said looking at her tears forming in his eyes, causing Liv to tear up.

She walked over to him, her arms embraced around him, he hugged back. Marcus laid his chin on her head as her head laid on his chest. "I'm sorry..." She said quietly her voice shakey. "I love you too, but I love him too..." She said to the point she wanted to sob but she held it in.

"It's fine..." He said pulling away. "Goodnight Liv..." He said wiping under his eyes then plastered a smile on and saluted her. She smiled lightly then saluted him back. After he walked away she walked into her house.

She closed her from door and locked it. The tears came streaming out, Liv slid down the door she could barely breathe.

She heard foot steps come towards her. "Olive hunny!" Her dad came to her level. She embraced him in a hug, tears streamed down her face. Her dad wrapped his arms around his little girl.

"What's wrong Olivia?" He asked her quietly. "I-I l-love the-them both..." She said between sobs. "Love triangle?" He asked her. Liv nodded her head.

"Let me get Lynn to help you up to your room..." Her dad said letting her go, he walked upstairs. She sat there sobbing.

Lynn came running downstairs, "Liv come on..." Her best friend said stoping dead in her tracks. Liv stood up and walked over to her best friend. They walked to Livs room and Liv laid down.

"What's wrong?" Her best friend asked covering Liv up with her comforter. "I love Chase and Marcus..." She said finally not sobbing. "Oh, Liv..." Her best friend said frowning.

"I love you..." Liv said, "I love you too..." Lynn said smiling at her best friend lightly. "Goodnight Liv..." "Goodnight Lynn..." Then she fell asleep.

The next morning Liv woke up to someone climbing into her window. "What the fuck, Marcus?!" She yelled sitting up quickly.

"Sorry, I thought you were awake." He was lying, he had a smirk plastered on his face. "I hate you!" She said flopping back on her bed.

"No, you don't you love me." He said jokingly then it went into an awkward silence. "Get out creep I have to get dressed." Liv said breaking the silence.

"Yeah, yeah. So is your boyfriend taking you to school, or Mo-Mang or me?" He asked h wanted her to say him.

"Well, Chase was going to but I'll just tell him I'm walking to school with you and Lynn." She said getting out of her bed.

"I hope you know, Lynn and Max are at my house right now. I caught them kissing." He said climbing out the window.

"What?!" She yelled. "Just telling you." He yelled from the ground. She looked down  at him confused. Liv hurried up and got dressed.

She grabbed her bookbag, and ran out of her room. "Olive? Do you feel better hunny?" Her dad asked as she rushed out of the house. "Yes!" She yelled as she slammed the door shut.

Liv rushes over to Max's house. "Hey." She heard a voice say to her, she turned her head. It was Chase. "Oh hi." She sent him a small smile. "Where are you going?" He asked her walking closer.

"Max's I mean you kind of her friend so you can come with?" She said grabbing his hand, he laughed at her. Liv knocked on the door then she remembered that Ellen and their dad was out for the week.

She walked in, "Knock, Knock!" She yelled, "Come in I guess?" Marcus said walking from the kitchen. "Well, um you and Chase can hangout I'm going upstairs to talk with the girls." She said giving Chase a peck on the lips.

"Well she's a treat isn't she?" Marcus asked with a smirk. "Yeah she's interesting not going to lie." Chase said furrowing his eyebrows at Marcus.

She walked into Max's room to see Max and Lynn making out. Tears formed in her eyes filled with anger, sadness, confusion, and most of all a mix of feelings...

OMG TYSM FOR 1.24K READS!!!!

ILYASM!!!!!!!
I published a new Ginny & Georgia book. It's named obsessed the love interests are, Press, Marcus, and ofc I had to put Louis in but his name is Josh in that book. But yeah! I hope you guys enjoy this book!!!

So what do you think Lynn and Max will tell Liv?

- Kay 🤟🏻