3

Moonlight tearschapter three_____

Moonlight tears
chapter three
_____

"It's not pathetic if your having Anxiety and PTSD attacks..." He said looking at her he was falling for her but at the same time he was falling for Ginny... "Listen it doesn't matter okay..." She looked back at him she could tell he was thinking of a girl and that girl was not Liv.

"You should probably go home. Your parents are probably worried about you." She said taking her hand from his, she didn't want to fall for someone who doesn't even like her and he likes someone else.

He could tell she was thinking about something, "Liv what's wrong?" He asked, "The point you just come here to help me feel better, took advantage thinking oh maybe I can get under her skin and in her heart sense you know shes been thinking about how her fucking dad left her at seven! Maybe I should just abandon her just like him, let her love me then leave make up that pathetic excuse that he used on her! When your sitting here thinking about another God damn girl after we have a moment!" She yelled sobbing standing up.

He furrowed his eyebrows that's what she was thinking about... He stood up and hugged her she barried her face in his chest and just sobbed. She was falling only after one day what the hell Olivia!

"I-" He stumbled over his words. She pulled away, her mascara smudged under her eyes. "Tell me, tell me you weren't thinking of another girl..." She said, "I-I can't say I wasn't..." He said feeling guilty. "Who was it?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows. "Ginny..." He said looking down.

She thought to herself, wow she really his so much prettier than me. I know we weren't together but it was hard, to just take it in. "Wow... So you decide to break both the new girls hearts..." She shook her head and walked to her door. She opened it.

"Liv I can expl-" He got cut off tears now gathering in his eyes. "Get out..." She said tears coming down her face, her voice shakey. "Please..." He pleaded her now tears coming down his face. "Get out!" She yelled now sobbing.

He went out of her room she closed the door behind him and locked it, she walked over to her closet and grabbed a razor out of her drawer she took her pants off and cut on her upper thigh sense it's the one place no one could see...

She cried as she cut herself... (DO NOT DO THIS YOUR SKIN IS NOT PAPER! ITS GOLD!) "Liv..." Sarah said. "Dont come in..." She said her voice shakey she put on a pair of black joggers, and a grey hoodie she opened her door. "Sorry I was changing." She said plastering a smile on.

"Oh hunny you dont have to fake smile." Sarah said cuffing Livs face. "Your home early." Liv said walking to her bed and sitting down fidgeting with her hands. "Yeah well when i heard you had an Anxiety and PTSD attack i knew i had to head home." Sarah said sadly tearing up. "Olive... How many times today did it happen?" Her aunt asked.