11

Okay?
chapter eleven
____

"Are you sure your okay?" Chase asked as he looked at Liv concerned. "Oh my goodness, Chase if I have to say it again I'm going to scream! Yes! I'm fine!" She said standing up from his bed.

"Okay. Well what do you want to do?" He asked her as he flopped on his bed backwards. "I don't know." She said copying him. They ended up locking eyes, he kissed her and she kissed back.

They sat up his hand laid on her cheek, and hers laid on his too. Then someone came in. "Oh my God!" Zoe yelled closing the door.

Liv turned towards the door then back to Chase, she laughed lightly, making Chase smile at her. "Have you heard of knocking Zoe?!" He yelled at her walking towards his door.

Opening it, Zoe glared at her twin then the girl sitting on his bed. "Okay and have you heard of not making out with, Marcus's new girl?" She asked, Liv furrowed her eyebrows, 'new girl?' she stood up.

"New girl?" She asked Zoe pushing Chase aside, "You know I seen you guys at the Sophomore sleepover. Don't feel lucky he did the exact thing to me sweetheart. Your just going to get broken so have fun." Zoe said giving Liv a fake smile then walking away.

Liv looked hurt, they walked back over to Chases bed after closing the door. "So your Marcus's new victim?" Chase asked kind of awkwardly. "I'm no ones victim. I thought he only did that to Padma..." She said fidgeting with her hands.

"You love him?" Chase asked the only girl he actually genuinely liked. He's never really wanted a girlfriend, but now he wanted her. "No... I don't think so..." She said quietly looking up to Chase.

"But I might love him and another person..." She said looking Chase in his brown deep eyes. He met her eyes and furrowed his eyebrows. "Whose the other one?" He asked.

"I can't say." She let a smile slip, "Oh come on!" He laughed at her, "Sorry not sorry!" She laughed at him, he tickled her. "Okay-Why-Is-Everyone-Tickiling-Me-Today?!" She said in between laughs.

"Because your laugh, and smile is perfect." He said whispering in her ear. It gave her goosebumps down her neck to her spine. She bit her lip and he stopped tickling her, her hands above her. Chases hands lightly wrapped around her wrists.

At this point their faces were inches away. "Chase?" She asked him in a whisper. "Yeah?" He asked her letting her wrists go flopping down beside her. "I think your the other one I kind of sort of love..." She said quietly looking at the ceiling.

"Really?" He asked sitting up, She sat up with him, "I think I said to much..." She said getting nervous. "No, no you didn't. Because I think I love you too..." He said assuring her it was fine.