1

Lights on, lights offchapter one_

chapter one
_

___

Livs eyes gazed across the trees as they swayed, the wind blowing her hair, giggling came out of her and her best friends mouth, their arms in the air as the wind blew across their faces, Livs aunt Sarah smiling at the girls, Ariana Grandes song 'boyfriend' played on the aux.

Lynn and Liv calmed down as they retch Massachusetts, but the wind still blew. "I'm so happy we're out of that shithole of a place!" Lynn said making Aunt Sarah laugh.

"Well we had to get away from your parents." Aunt Sarah said. Both of the girls had a Grimm look on their faces. "Sorry, sorry, well let's brighten the mood!" Aunt Sarah laughed. She played 'Steal my girl' by one direction.

"Everybody wanna steal my girl!" Liv and lynn said laughing then a clap. "She belongs to me!" They both laughed as Aunt Sarah yelled.

The people of Massachusetts were looking at them as if they were crazy. They laughed and apologized. They arrived at their new house. Liv smiled and bit her lip stepping out of her Aunts car.

She then heard a mom yelling next door. She looked over to see a mom yelling at her son about smoking pot she guessed because she said joint.

He looked away from his mom to see the young beautiful 15-year-old girl, she smiled at him and waved. He smiled back and did some type of salute. She giggled and shook her head, his mom turned around.

"Can you not bother my son can't you see I'm talking to him?!" The mom sorta yelled at Liv.

"Sheesh such a Karen." Lynn said putting her arm over Liv's shoulder. Liv smiled at her best friend and laughed I mean she wasn't lying. Lynn then smiled innocently and flicked the mom off.

'Sorry' Liv mouthed to the boy and his mom over her shoulder. "No shes not!" Lynn said knowing exactly what her best friend just said.

"How'd yo-" Liv started to say but then got cut off. "We've been bestfriends sense birth, I mean we share the same birthday dumbass." Lynn flicked Liv on the forehead. "I love you." Liv said hugging her bestfriend. "Love you more." Lynn smiled at her bestfriend hugging back.

Liv felt eyes burning on her. She looked over her shoulder to see the neighbor and her son just staring at her.

"Do you having a staring problem?" Aunt Sarah asked in a cocky tone. Liv and Lynn laughed and stood by Aunt Sarah. "If so find the solution to it." Lynn said, she bumped Liv's shoulder to say something. Liv's eyes went wide, "I'm sorry for my friend and Aunt that's all I'm going to say." She laughed walking inside.

"Olivia!" Both her Aunt and bestfriend yelled at her. They closed the door, "Your such a pussy." Lynn said crossing her arms over her chest. "Yeah what Lynn said." Her Aunt said agreeing with Lynn, they did a fist bump and made it explode.

"I hate you guys." She laughed, "Now wheres our rooms?" Liv asked, Aunt Sarah smiled at them. "Okay so I had someone set up your rooms so they were ready once you guys came home!" Aunt Sarah squealed. They went to Lynn's room first.

"Oh my God I love it Sarah!" Lynn laughed hugging Aunt Sarah. "Yay! Okay now Liv! Follow me!" They went to Livs room.

Liv stopped and smiled, she looked out of the bay window and seen the hot guy stuffing something under a pillow in a bay window which looked like a girls room. Her eyebrows furrowed.

"So? Not happy? Or happy?" Aunt Sarah asked. "Oh no, no its perfect!" Liv said hugging her Aunt and smiling at her. "Awe I love you Liv!" Her Aunt hugged back. "Okay take a shower and then go to bed because you girls have your first day of a brand new school tomorrow!" Aunt Sarah squealed.

Liv smiled at her aunt and shook her head. "Okay I love you." She said hugging her aunt. once her aunt Sarah walked out, she let her smile drop finally. "I hate life..." she muttered under her breath.

She walked to her closet because her aunt bought her and Lynn hole new wardrobes. She grabbed a pair of silk black shorts and a plain sort of cropped white tank top she walked to the bathroom and took a shower.

She walked in her room and threw her dirty clothes in the dirty laundry basket. She walked over to her mirror and brushed her hair she then french braided her hair, she walked back to her mirror and looked at her body in her mirror she covered her stomach and flopped on her bed putting her hands over her face.

She heard something outside of her bay-window she got scared and grabbed her baseball bat out of her closet. Her aunt always had baseball bats in all room for protection as her aunt says. She walked over to her bay-window to see that guy from next door.

She sighed and put her baseball bat down she opened the bay-window. "What the hell?" She kind of asked. "So you just open your window for strangers?" He asked smirking she rolled her eyes and laughed. "Shut up be quiet and come in if your not goodbye." She said quietly hushing him.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." He said making her smile. He smiled knowing he just made her smile. "Liv..." Lynn said walking in. "Oh shit sorry." Lynn closed the door. "Shush Lynn and come in..." Liv grabbed Lynn's arm and pulled her in closing the door and locking it.

"So its Liv and Lynn?" He asked, "Yeah dipshit, what's your name and why are you in my bestfriends room?" Lynn asked, "Bestfriend?" He furrowed his eyebrows, "Long story, and you dont need to answer her questions." Liv said with a small laugh more like a nervous laugh.

"No, no answer at least your name." Lynn said putting her hand over Livs mouth. "Um okay, I'm Marcus." He said a little too confused. "Well Marcus are you trying to fuck my best friend?" Lynn asked.

Livs eyes went wider than ever, "What the fuck Marilyn! No, no, no im still a virgin and definitely not losing it to a stranger for a one night stand." Liv said smaking her bestfriends arm.

Marcus's eyes went wide, "I'm,  I'm going to go." He said pointing to the window. "Oh um okay." Liv said biting her lip. He climbed out, "Nice meeting you Liv." He said before jumping down. "You too Marcus." She fake smiled. Liv closed her window.

She turned around to her bestfriend and glared. "What the hell Lynn?!..." She whisper yelled. "Sorry, but goodnight." Lynn walked out of Liv's room. Liv laid down and fell asleep pissed off at her bestfriend.

____

- Kay ✌🏼