"Hi." She whispers.

"Hello," Caius backs away to take in Jordyns appearance, "you look wonderful."

Jordyn blushes and smiles at him, "Thank you."

Caius takes her hand and begins walking towards the forest, Jordyn feels a twinge of Deja vu wash over her.

"Am I going to have to be worn like a backpack again?" Jordyn asks, wanting to laugh at the memory.

Caius shakes his head, "Not unless you want to." He smirks down at her.

"No, I'm good. Besides, Chelsea would be pissed if I messed up my hair, she practically threatened me to keep it intact." Jordyn laughs, "She honestly scared me a bit."

Caius nods in understanding, "Yes, Chelsea can be quite scary when it comes to fashion, she scolds me if I even get a speck of anything on my clothing."

"Sounds like Chelsea..." Jordyn trails off as the pair slow to a stop in front of a barely visible break in the bush, Jordyn remembers it from the day Caius showed her the abandoned greenhouse.

Caius picks Jordyn up bridal style without a warning, Jordyn squeals and the sudden motion.

Not long after, they are breezing through the forest, Jordyns hair blows all over the place, the cool wind nips at her cheeks and nose, turning them a light pink shade.

The running is, thankfully, over shortly and Jordyn is gently placed down onto the forest floor.

She fixes her hair before looking up, the greenhouse still stands, but there are now fairy lights wrapped around the outside, illuminating the trees that surrounds it.

Jordyn looks at Caius, mouth hanging open.

"Did you do this?" She points towards the decorated greenhouse.

Caius smirks, "With some help."

"It's very pretty." Jordyn looks back at the building, admiring it.

Caius takes her hand once more, "Your food is getting cold." He leads her towards the building.

The door creaks open like last time, Jordyn looks around, mouth dropping again.

There are lanterns hanging down from the ceiling, dimly lighting the inside.

The table holds two candles, a plate of risotto, a bottle of wine along with a glass, and a little vase filled with yellow daises.

"I hope everything looks okay." Caius nervously looks at Jordyn.

Jordyn nods and smiles, "It looks great, blondie."

Caius hums and places a hand on the small of Jordyns back, directing her towards the table.

He pulls the chair out for Jordyn and she sits down, thanking him.

"How has your day been?" Jordyn asks while digging a spoon into her dish.

"Boring, full of trials," Caius said, "what about yours?"

Jordyn takes a bite of her food, chews it, then swallows all before answering, "Well, I spent all day with Chelsea trying to find something to wear," she rolls her eyes, "but yeah, it was okay."

Caius scoffs, "You could have worn a trash bag and still look amazing," he pauses and smiles at Jordyns blush, "wine?" He picks up the bottle.

Jordyn raises an eyebrow, "I'm eighteen, dude."

Caius opens the bottle, "The drinking age is sixteen here."

Jordyn shrugs and holds the glass out to him, it slowly fills up with the dark red substance.

Jordyn takes a little sip, scrunching her face up at the bitter yet sweet taste.

"Have you ever had alcohol before?" Caius watches her with amusement.

Jordyn sends him an 'obviously' look, "Just not wine." She takes another sip, slowly growing more used to the taste.

Caius over dramatically gasps, "I can't believe it."

Jordyn rolls her eyes at him, "Right."

Caius chuckles and watches as Jordyn takes another sip.

"So," Jordyn places the glass down, "are you gonna miss me when I leave? Maybe I'll come back."

"Perhaps I'll miss you, I'm not so sure yet," Caius says jokingly, "have you thought about it? Coming back after the wedding, I mean."

Jordyn really hadn't thought about it much, but she answers anyways, "Yeah, I am."

Caius smiles at that.

The two talk about family, friends, anything really for the rest of the night. Jordyn has downed about three glasses of wine, and it's definitely settling into her system, it's effects making themselves known.

"We should be going." Caius says as he stands up and holds a hand out for Jordyn.

Jordyn frowns, "Why?"

"Because you seem a little drunk." Caius pulls her up slowly.

Jordyn snorts, "No."

Caius laughs and scoops her up, "Yes."

"No, blondie." Jordyn sighs.

"Right." He replies.

Jordyns ear is pressed up against his chest, feeling how it rumbled whenever he talked, causing her to giggle.

Jordyn falls asleep on the run back, the soft breeze soothing her like some silent lullaby.

Caius places her down on her bed gently and kisses her forehead before leaving the room, a large smile etched onto his face.

edited: 9/27/22