Chapter 23- One Of A Kind

Start from the beginning

The wolf took the advantage and attacked me. 

He howled and then his huge paw came in contact with my body and then I was out. 

****************************************** 

3rd Person P.O.V

As the war was stopped at one side, it was handled perfectly on the elder’s side to. 

It seemed that the queen had killed the elder, which had started this whole mess and was about to start a war. But with Katie it seems things have fallen to the ground all over again. 

Xavier was little too late to save his darling mate, after he had taken his revenge and killed this wolf he carried his women back to the vampires lair to find the witch standing there with the vampire queen. He was shocked even more when he found his beta and mate their standing hand in hand. 

What was going on with them all and why was half of his pack here. 

Everyone seemed quite, while he carried his mate and lowered her on the black sofa. 

“Is she going to be okay?” Avery questioned him. 

Now Avery could tell why this man loved this woman even without not knowing her so well. She is a beauty; any man and women can see that. To be honest when Avery first heard about her life story form her alpha she was shocked to hear what she had been through. 

This girl had seen her parents and a young baby get murdered. 

She had seen her uncle and yet other crazy hunters kill people. 

She herself was forced to believe and do things that a young child have never done at such a young age. 

I was also told by my mate that she was raped brutally by a rouge and all this happen to her before she was even an adulate at the age of eighteen. 

But at the end of the day no matter what happened to her or what she been through it seems this girl protects the people around her even their not her loved ones. 

She left her mate to protect others. This girl was just plain amazing in her own way and I which I could be brave like her but everyone’s different but this girl is total different. 

One of a kind. 

Avery was quietly wiping her tears as she thought about this girl, god she hopes that she gets her happily ever after. 

Amanda the women that had become this girl's friend over the 3 years ended beside were she lay, not believing her eyes as she looked at the state she was in, she looked up at her husband. 

“You told me she is okay, why the hell am I seeing her in this state? What the hell did you do when I left?” she screamed at her lover and husband. 

“I don’t know they got into a mate feud and then she climbed out the window, she had wolf's bane in her body because my men were stupid and they screwed up,” he told her. 

“Because of you she’s in this state, you’re a vampire king and you couldn’t even stop this small attack,” She asked him with anger leaking into her each words making them into thick knife that due in deeper every time. 

“I’m sorry, I should have followed them but I never could of thought this could happen,” He said and lower his head. 

As they fought over why Katie was in such a state. 

Worry was killing Xavier, as his pack doctor checked her over. 

“Please bring her to a private room, so we can try to switch her to her wolf. It’s impossible to get her head at the moment without her wolf because there’s a small trace of the bane in her and its affecting her majorly, which could kill her,” the doctor told the helpless mate. 

He grabbed her and started to walk towards the huge staircase. The doctor followed him and once again everyone become quiet. 

He brought her to a room and the doctor asked him nicely to leave, he would so some of the men dragged him out, while he screamed he would not leave him mate.

After a few minutes of screaming he stopped and just dropped by the room’s door on the floor and sat dead still, while just looking at his feet. 

                         ******************************** 

After the long 30 minutes wait the doctor comes out looking tragic as hell. 

And four words come out his lips. 

‘I have bad news.” he said 

And Xavier was on his feet with in minutes. 

“What do you mean?” the man asked thirdly.

“It seemed her healing has started to go softly and we gave her blood but,” the doctor dragged out. 

“But what doctor? If you gave her what she need and the wolf's bane is out, I don’t get why there is a but in what your telling me.” He grabbed the doctor by his collar and the vampire king pulled him back. 

“Tell us doctor, what do you mean?” The king asked. 

“It seems she’s in a coma and from what I have seen, her body will heal but her leg will not be able to move and she may have birth compactions along with is unpredictable to when she wake up,” The doctor said that and walked away. 

“So what you’re telling me my mate will never wake up and she can’t carry my pups?” Xavier asked with a weak voice. 

“I’m sorry, that’s what I think but theirs a 50 percent she can, but about her coma, its unpredictable when she wakes up, her body needs to heal up a lot not just physically from what I see. Mental she as gained too much stress which is even affecting her now.

But Mr. Alpha I have to tell you that your love must be strong because it’s a magical that your mates even alive and is pulling through and I believe its all for her love.” With that said the doctor walked away, with a sad smile of his own. He prayed to god that they could both gain their lives back together. Because when you lose a mate the pains so tragic that its kills you every day slowly, the doctor would know because he had face something similar. 

“Go in and check on her, for now talk to her Xavier. I’m sure she’ll hear you and she pull out from this sleep because love's a strong bond that mates have.” the king said to Xavier and then he walked back to tell everyone the news. 

Slowly the alpha opened the door, and walked in. He saw his mate soundless on the bed not moving at all, if you didn’t look carefully of her breathing then you might just think she’s dead. 

He knelt down on the ground beside her bed. 

“I swear I don’t want anything from god but just you baby, I want you back. Please come back to me. I don’t know if you can hear me, but baby I can tell that the doctor has lost faith in you, but you know what? I didn’t. 

And I’ll wait for the day you open your green eyes and show me that you’re here for me.” He whispered to her and then gentle kissed her on the lips, with a few more last words that he could come to tell her. 

“I Love you.” 

As he sat beside her days and nights, his love for her never did die, he would think back to their first kiss and the first time he had met her. 

Slowly everyone started to believe that Katie would never wake up but he believed that she would and when she did he tell her about his lonely days without her. 

But Katie never did open her eyes, even after 4 long years. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 ai guys here, and now it be the Epilogue other then that i say its done the book and soon i'll give u an option of what u like for me to write next for u guys ;)