"Bokuto-san.."

"Yeah?"

"The truth is, I met Inoue weeks ago. He suddenly appeared when I'm on my way to work, then he started talking about his feelings for me and such-"

"Wait! He confessed?" Bokuto asked, cutting off Akaashi because he's surprised.

Akaashi nodded, "Yeah but don't worry. I rejected him then he said that he'll do everything for our relationship to be destroyed."

Bokuto looks at Akaashi's face that's full of worry and fear. Bokuto doesn't like seeing Akaashi like that.

He smiled for Akaashi and pats his head multiple of times," Hey. It's okay, don't worry. Do you actually believe that he can destroy our relationship? Just don't let yourself be provoked by him and always have someone around you.."

"Don't go off alone, because he might grab that chance to hurt you." Bokuto said, and smiled at Akaashi.

Akaashi might be calm and composed most of the times but there is one thing that's Bokuto is sure.

When he's panicking or feeling scared he starts ovethinking about things and becomes really nervous.

Akaashi took a deep breath to calm himself, "You too. Don't go off alone, please."

Bokuto showed a bright smile at Akaashi, "Don't worry about me! I won't let myself be harmed by Inoue!"

That's what he said to Akaashi, but everything you say sometimes might not come true at all. Bokuto doesn't want Akaashi to see him like this, he doesn't want Akaashi to see him as a weak person.

He tried his best to be tough, though his mood swings sometimes destroys that. But, most of the times, he wants Akaashi to rely at him at all times.

Bokuto sighed as he lay on the bed inside their school clinic, reaching out for his phone to call Kuroo.

"Yeah?" gladly, he answered.

"You're not in class?" Bokuto asks.

Kuroo chuckled, "Are you?"

"I'm..." Bokuto paused for a while, "I'm in the school clinic, with a sprained ankle."

"What? Wait, what? You never got yourseld injured in school, what happened?" Worry is starting to overflow in Kuroo's voice.

"Inoue happened. I met him earlier, he snuck inside the school." Bokuto said and closed his eyes shut.

"That crazy fucker, if ever I saw him I'll really beat him up.." Kuroo said with so much frustration in his voice. "What did he say and do?"

Bokuto glanced at the entrance of the school clinic, making sure no one's going to hear what he's going to say.

"We talked..about Akaashi. He said that if I continue being with him, he'll harm Akaashi." Bokuto bit his lower lip trying to prevent his tears.

"I don't want to see Akaashi hurting. So, I plead. I plead to him not to hurt Akaashi." Bokuto explains.

"What did that asshole say? I swear to god Bokuto if ever you made another risky decision I'll smack you." Kuroo says.

Bokuto chuckcled, "It's not that deep."

"He said that instead he'll make me suffer, of course not including my friends or my family. Just me. He said if I can withstand everything he'll do, he'll leave us alone.." Bokuto says.