I panicked and moved myself onto his lap. Straddling him... He looked at me with wide eyes and I couldn't help but blush.

Play it off. Play it off. Play it off.

"Where are you going mister?" I asked leaning towards his face.

He smiled and relaxed. 

"I don't-"

I interrupted him with a kiss.

"Sorry what was that?" I asked.

When he tried to talk again I kissed him. He gave up quickly and kissed me back. 

Phew.

-

Draco's POV

I was starting to sweat with how much I was pacing. Fresh air didn't help at all. I tore off my robe and steadied myself against a stone wall.

"Draco?"

I spun around at the sound of her voice and strangely felt calmer.

"What do you want?" I snapped.

"I wanted... to talk." Westworth said so quietly I almost missed it.

She walked over and picked up my robe. Before I could react she put her hand up to my forehead and I flinched.

"You're really warm... You'll get a cold if you stay out here."

"I don't care."

"Well I care." She snapped back.

I was taken back a bit by her sudden firmness. 

"I-I well I..." She straightened her shoulders. "I care about you." 

All I did was stare at her. 

She cleared her throat and held out my robe to me.

"It's gonna get dirty if you leave it on the ground."

I grabbed it out of her hands and turned away looking at the cobblestones beneath us.

Her hand gently touched my cheek. She turned my head to face her and I was stuck again. Like in the forest. I was stuck to something so unfamiliar. Stuck and I couldn't get away.

"Are you ok?" She asked.

I don't know why, but those three words made me want to break down. I wasn't going to cry in front of her. I wasn't going to stay in this bloody mess. 

Nobody had asked me that question so sincerely. 

Her eyes searched mine for awhile and when I finally got out of the trance I did what I do best.

I furrowed my brows and stepped away. 

"Stay away from me. You're disgusting."

I turned and walked away as fast as I could. I felt something painful in my chest.

Was it anger? Was it sadness, regret...? 

love?

Amelias POV

The tears felt warm on my cheeks in the cold air. I couldn't stop them from coming. I'd been holding them back for too long.

When my nose was all stuffed and sniffily I walked inside trying to avoid coming in contact with anyone. That didn't last long. I bumped into someone.

"Oof.. I'm sorry." I said.

"No worries, people do that all the time to me." A soft and strange voice replied.

"Although it's usually more purposeful, I think it's a game they like to play."

I looked up into her big blue eyes and managed a small smile. 

"Oh hi Amelia Westworth."

"Hi Luna."

She smiled back but it faded and she tilted her head. Her blonde locks fell off her shoulder.

"Your eyes."

"Hm?"

"They're very puffy."

"Oh um.."

"It's ok to cry."

I nodded and rubbed my sleeve against my nose awkwardly.

"How are you?"

"Fairly well, I'll let you alone now, I think I interrupted you in your feelings." She said with a smile. 

"Oh no, don't worry about it."

"I won't, see you later Amelia."

She waved and walked away.

She was strange sure, but she was so sweet and genuine. Plus strange people are the best people.

I walked down a corridor that was bustling with students. I kept my head down to hide my face, until something, or someone, grabbed my arm.