Bon Appetite-pt 1

"You know, some people fears you cause you are the baddest bitch of them all." Robin taunted as she turns and washes the dishes.

"But there you are sitting showing nothing, but fear...and confusion." She smirks as she keeps washing. Katherine stayed silent glaring at her and Robin could feel it.

"Then my turn to ask you a question, who are you?" Katherine asks as Robin finishes washing and dries her hand before turning to face her and walking around the counter.

"Wouldn't you like to know, hm?" Robin smirks and walks away from her towards Jeremy.

"If you don't leave this house right now, then you won't be leaving it ever. In 1." Robin started counting as she opens a jewellery box reaching inside.

"2." Katherine got up the stool and ran to the door, but she stumbled falling to the floor feeling weak. Jeremy went to look, but Robin turns his head back to the television before removing one of the headphones ear.

"Ignore it, it's not Elena." She whispers to him before placing it back and taking a dagger out.

"3." Robin takes out a bottle and pulled the cap off before dipping the dagger inside. Katherine crawls her way to the door grunting and breathing heavily fearing what Robin would do.

"4." Robin calls out to her as she puts the cap back on placing the bottle inside the jewellery box and closing it before walking towards where Katherine is.

"5." She says walking up to her as Katherine turns her body and Robin gets on top of her ready to stab her chest when Katherine grabs her hand and tries to stop it.

"Oh come on Kat, just have a taste." Robin tells her pushing the dagger near her chest as Katherine grew weaker. Whatever she placed on her drink of food, it was kicking in very slowly. The door opens as Katherine looks up to see Stefan, Damon, and Elena.

"Stefan!" She shouted, but it was too late as Robin pierced the dagger in her and Stefan pulled her away from Katherine. Damon quickly went to pull the dagger out of Katherine as he touched the dagger making him hiss when it burned his skin.

"What the hell did you?" Stefan asks her.

"Don't worry, she's not dead. Just unconscious for maybe an hour or two." She shrugs Stefan's hands off as Elena looks at Katherine then towards Robin.

"Why?" She asks.

"You should be happy that I stabbed a vampire that looks just like unconscious so it doesn't snoop inside your room to find any porn mags you keep under your bed."
"I don't read porn mags." Elena crosses her arms.

"Pity, you need to get out more then. Anyways, I'll be dropping her off somewhere. Jeremy!" She calls and Jeremy takes his headphones off.

"Yeah?"
"Help me with something." Robin calls as Jeremy comes and appears seeing Elena and the Salvatores along with the unconscious Katherine on the floor.

"Um."
"Bring her to the car, we're dropping her off to the Mikaelson."
"What?"
"Wait." The two brothers started as Jeremy didn't say anything except carry Katherine out the door causing Elena to block it and before Damon can touch him, Robin grabs his hand and twisted it causing him to grunt and fall.

"Now, if you don't want me to break your brother and boy toy's arm off, I suggest you let him through." Robin tells them with seriousness as Elena quickly move out the way as Jeremy gets out the house.

"Why are you doing this?"
"Why not? She's the villain in your story too right? The one were...she takes two of these boy's hearts and tangle them on her fingers along kinda like what you've been doing." She tells them.

"Why Katherine?" Damon asks.

"She's impersonating my little sister and trying to find a white oak stake in this house which I know for sure that Elena has it, but be lucky I am not telling anyone about it."
"Why? You have a change of heart?" Stefan looks at her.

"No, but there will be a reason why that weapon of yours will be useless soon against the hybrid and...the whole entire Originals." Robin tells them and the three looked at one another.

"What do you know?" Elena asks and Jeremy walks in a little nodding towards Robin. Robin let's go of Damon and walking out the house shutting the door behind her as she and Jeremy gets in the car. Robin droves out of town and Jeremy looks at her.

"I thought your dropping Katherine to the Mikaelson."
"No, I am dropping her off somewhere. Safer." She tells him as Jeremy looks at her confused.

"Wait, so you lied to them?"
"Of course, Katherine will play an important roll to my plan and I will tell you what it is."
"Which is?"
"She's going to rule hell for me." She tells him and he frowns.

"What?"
"Don't worry, I'll set a couple of rules for her before something else happened."
"Alright."