markers / yangyang

"i mean, do you want me to mark you a different way?"
///

another packed day of school, sitting next to your longtime seat mate, liu yangyang. for the past few years of high school you two had sat next to each other all the time, for no specific reason. you were friends with him, and would casually hang out from time to time. he would annoy the heck out of you though. but you let it slide, as he was a friend.

"yo [y/n], what are you drawing?" yangyang scooted closer to see what you were doodling.

"a marker!" you smiled, showing him. and no, not the marker you draw with. a marker- indicating a position, person, or place.

"what-?"

"yeah, look!" you showed him the drawing. it was a drawing of a group of friends, marking their spot as a special place for them.

"t-thats nice, [y/n]." yangyang patted your shoulder, going back to laying his head down.

///

"hey yang, come here." you pulled yangyang away from his group of friends to ask him something.

"what do you want [y/n]?" yangyang asked, looking down at you with concerned eyes, like something was wrong with you.

"what is this?" you held up a red circle sticker, with the letters YY, written on them in black.

"finally, you noticed." yangyang chuckled, smacking his forehead.

"explain? pleasee?" you asked, getting tired of standing there with him.

"i'm just gonna say its a marker." yangyang smirked, and ran away from you.

"yangyang, come back here!" you chased him around, until you came close enough to his back, that you were able to put your own marker on him.

"w-huh? what did you put on my back?" yangyang stumbled on the ground, making you laugh.

"why don't you check, yangyang?" you folded your arms together.

"hey, that isn't nice! i'll get you back."

///

"what the hell-" you noticed even more, of those stupid 'markers' or whatever it was that yangyang kept sticking on your desk.

"what?" yangyang turned to you with a smirk on his face.

"stop putting these on my desk!" you exclaimed in annoyance.

"i mean, do you want me to mark you a different way? i'm only marking whats mine." yangyang explained.

"what the fuck? nasty." you turned to look away from him, only for him to tap your back.

"oh my god yangyang, what now?"

"nothing, i just wanted to look at you!"

"then look at my back." you were starting to get more annoyed by yangyang, but you still shrugged it off, thinking nothing of it.

///

"oh [y/n], you won't guess what happened today!" yangyang jumped up and down, like he was still a kid.

"what?"

"someone put a sticker on me, and it wasn't you!"

"h-huh?" you were confused, because really only you and yangyang put stickers on each other. it was like someone found out your little secret.

"yeah, look!" yangyang pointed to his back, revealing a small square shaped sticker with the initials, MK on it.

"mk-who?" you asked, while yangyang shrugged.

"help me find them?" yangyang begged.

"no. i don't want to." you refused.

"fine, maybe i'll stop marking you then!" yangyang teased, and walked off, looking back at you.

"gosh, sometimes you really do make me wanna come." you muttered.

"wait up yangyang!"

///

"[y/n] i wish i was as pretty as you." yangyang said staring at you.

"ok" you replied, not even focusing on him, as you were trying to find out who mk was-like it was some big deal.

"can i touch your skin [y/n]? it looks soft."

"wh-no, you sound like a pervert."

"please??" yangyang asked again.

"no, unless you find out who mk is, i'll let you."

"what if i told you i already knew who mk was?"

you turned to him as your eyes widened.

"what? who?" you asked, as you grew even more curious.

"mark lee. now can i-"

"MARK LEE? LIKE-THE MARK LEE?" you nearly shouted, getting up from your seat.

yangyang slowly nodded, confused as to why you were so amazed.

"why-? do you like him?" yangyang nudged you as he stood up with you.

"oh-no." you simply replied.

"then-why are you asking me like that?"

"mark lee is my brother. i wonder how he found out." you laughed. that when you remembered you had a pile of stickers with yangyang's initials on them.

"and all this time-xiaojun told me you liked mark." yangyang muttered, burying his face in his hands.

although it was quiet, you still heard it. "xiaojun said that? he'll be dead tomorrow." you said with a frown on your face.

"hey [y/n], i think i want to kiss you."

"i-what?"

—————————————————————————

lmao 🕳👨‍🦯

yangyang so bold 😩😩 could never be me

or you
no i'm just kidding bestie. 😂🤣😂🤣

yeah but the amount of times y/n says what is so funny idk why